Why does Loaded 'beloved' Lux laugh everytime someone ask him to battle D.N.A?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Loaded 'beloved' Lux laugh everytime someone ask him to battle D.N.A?

Why do you think Lux laughs at dna? I've seen him laugh at dna twice. I don't recall him saying dna is trash but he just laughs his ass off.

Do you also find the thought of Lux vs D.N.A funny? DNA doesn't find it funny. He took it to heart, as usual, and went on a mini-rant on twitter after I tweeted him the link.

I can't think of the other video off top but here's one of them. Starts at 3:40 mark

Re: Why does Loaded 'beloved' Lux laugh everytime someone ask him to battle D.N.A?

Wait, word? Can you post pics of the rant? And you're responsible?

That's hilarious.

Comment

Re: Why does Loaded 'beloved' Lux laugh everytime someone ask him to battle D.N.A?

I want to watch the diz vs dna battle and make a list of all the nonsensical things he says.

I know it's a waste of time, but still.

Comment

Originally posted by Ede View Post
        I want to watch the diz vs dna battle and make a list of all the nonsensical things he says.

I know it's a waste of time, but still.
        Do it.

Any man who says that he will spray the machete, no matter how much he's done for the culture, no matter who he battled, no matter who he's beaten....

Should EVER get to battle Lux.

JMO

Comment

lucks said he would get a pit panned into a twit frame with an 8 mile by 10 or royce 5 9 hes a fuckin retard and DNA would body him

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
            lucks said he would get a pit panned into a twit frame with an 8 mile by 10 or royce 5 9 hes a fuckin retard and DNA would body him
            Please jump off a bridge.

For the culture.

Comment

DNA's a way bigger name that lucks anyway this battle makes no sense from his end unless he gets at least 100k

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
                DNA's a way bigger name that lucks anyway this battle makes no sense from his end unless he gets at least 100k
                That's why him and K-Shine practically battle for a cheeseburger.

Comment

at least a DNA battle wont be wasted on a blabbering twitchy idiot like lucks. cant wait to see The Toothless Tyrant move past arsonul for most viewed oat while lucks fades into obscurity

Comment

By this time next year DNA will be a household name and luxs is gonna be battling daylit in a hotdog costume on KOTD for 90% of the ppv sales (about 80 bucks) bwahaha DNA

Comment

loading locks aint got shit on DNA
                      http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

These bloated luke fans sure are heated that DNA now tops the charts with 15 (wow count em!) i said 15 battles over a million views while lukes is selling shitty mixtapes from a shopping cart in front of a fire hydrant wow

Comment

Because he knows he can Smoke DNA and Gain nothing by battling Him... DNA would beat Mook

Comment

Mook is garbage. So is DNA tho
                            Originally posted by Wreckless
                            Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

DNA's last clear win was E Ness
                              #Blessed

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X