Comment

Re: 7/16 it's going down! Daylyt 21 convincingly

John gonna 3-0 that fuck boy fr fr!!!!
      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
      Originally posted by ekeanon
      I'm glad I got to witness your life
      Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by scrotie View Post
        Did you just post a tweet of you screenshotting a tweet?

He did

Comment

DAYLYT 3/0

Comment

Easy 3-0 for Daylyt. JJ is bottom 5. Daylyt is top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
              You don't get high from elmers school glue, dumbass.

You get high of this stuff... and it's anti-aging, lol.

"No more cutting grams, and wrapping grands up in rubber bands
              I'm a recovered man, our plan's to discover other lands
              Suburban places got me seeking for oasis
              Cristal by the cases, ladies of all races with dime faces" -AZ

Comment

Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post
                Nigga said Stop Private Messaging Him, SMH... This Kid really delusional and need help, but he's one of my biggest fans and want some attention
                Dude idk you and i have nothing against you, but i've noticed you always respond to the trolls and let them derail your threads/posts to the point that you ignore the entire topic of the threads and just insult the people who're totally fucking with you. It's a really bad look on you man, why even dignify those twats with a response?

Comment

Originally posted by STEVEelite View Post
                  Nigga said Stop Private Messaging Him, SMH... This Kid really delusional and need help, but he's one of my biggest fans and want some attention
                  Dude idk you and i have nothing against you, but i've noticed you always respond to the trolls and let them derail your threads/posts to the point that you ignore the entire topic of the threads and just insult the people who're totally fucking with you. It's a really bad look on you man, why even dignify those twats with a response?
                  You should also notice that when you're debating with him, not trolling, he starts to throw race insults when you start to destroy his "fact". Fuck him, fuck his threads, fuck anybody that feels bad for the fucknigga.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydreezy View Post
                    Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                    You don't get high from elmers school glue, dumbass.

You get high of this stuff... and it's anti-aging, lol.

Can you tell that I use? Sorry about my 3mp phone.

Comment

I have to shoot back at these peasants. This is why I asked to be a admin because clowns like that dude sniffing glue would get the boot, but I think the admins like the shit they do... They my biggest fans though deep down, they always the first to chime in on my post and start spewing their daily propaganda. I would love to stay on topic but it's hard because the weirdos come in full force.

Comment

I have to shoot back at these peasants. This is why I asked to be a admin because clowns like that dude sniffing glue would get the boot, but I think the admins like the shit they do... They my biggest fans though deep down, they always the first to chime in on my post and start spewing their daily propaganda. I would love to stay on topic but it's hard because the weirdos come in full force.
                        STEVE, he also promotes his content on a board that he regularly insults.

It doesn't really make sense from a business stand-point.

And so we give him shit back.

He also has no inside knowledge, no deep analysis, and constantly claims that he does.

Then he does just plain dumb shit like claim Arsonal beat Hitman, and claim that anyone who disagrees with him are "popularity rap fans".

Don't really see how you're riding with this fucking clown, but good luck with that buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post
                          STEVE, he also promotes his content on a board that he regularly insults.

It doesn't really make sense from a business stand-point.

And so we give him shit back.

He also has no inside knowledge, no deep analysis, and constantly claims that he does.

Then he does just plain dumb shit like claim Arsonal beat Hitman, and claim that anyone who disagrees with him are "popularity rap fans".

Don't really see how you're riding with this fucking clown, but good luck with that buddy.
                          My knowledge is superior to yours and why would I drop the inside scoop? Didn't I tell y'all b4 Hoffa and T Top was announced that Hoffa was returning vs a tough opponent 🤔🤔 You just salty I'm winning and tonight I got Diz on the show and tomorrow I got norbes... Stop hating and step ya game up. I asked you a question yesterday about who's a certain emcee b4 the smack Dvd era and you couldn't answer because you're a new fan

Comment

[MENTION=9031]FOR[/MENTION]ensic, man ur knowledge isnt superior, u saying that it is is what makes me not like u. Like who even are you, u joined this site this year and think your opinion is facts and that youre the ESPN of battlerap smh

Comment

Originally posted by Naylya View Post
                              [MENTION=9031]FOR[/MENTION]ensic, man ur knowledge isnt superior, u saying that it is is what makes me not like u. Like who even are you, u joined this site this year and think your opinion is facts and that youre the ESPN of battlerap smh
                              He's a fucking idiot. It's funny telling him he is, from time to time, but no one on this web site takes him seriously.

He has 5 followers on Blog Talk Radio and thinks he is doing something revolutionary.

Comment

Originally posted by Naylya View Post
                                What was the league b4 Smack DVD hit the street🤔🤔 League was on cable TV, what channel 🤔🤔 HBO, Showtime or Cinnamax 🤔🤔

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X