NORBES ON B DOT VS SAGA: ITS DISRESPECTFUL TO SAGA IF B DOT DONT GO THRU PG FIRST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog NORBES ON B DOT VS SAGA: ITS DISRESPECTFUL TO SAGA IF B DOT DONT GO THRU PG FIRST

www.youtube.com/user/HipHopIsRealUniverse
    Caught up with Street Star Norbes in Brooklyn New York.

In this segment Street Star Norbes talks B Dott vs Th3 Saga and how B Dot has to go thru the proven grounds first before he can battle on the big stage against Th3 Saga.

Do you think B Dot should have to go through the Proven Grounds to get to the main stage to battle Th3 Saga???

Please Share, Comment & Subscribe To Our Channel!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HipHopIsrealuniverse
    http://www.hiphopisreal.com/

Re: NORBES ON B DOT VS SAGA: ITS DISRESPECTFUL TO SAGA IF B DOT DONT GO THRU PG FIRST

Fuck Norbes.

Comment

Re: NORBES ON B DOT VS SAGA: ITS DISRESPECTFUL TO SAGA IF B DOT DONT GO THRU PG FIRST

can't believe Saga is even mention as to getting another URL battle

Comment

Originally posted by Joker1023 View Post
        They really push the guys that signed the contract, you gotta give them that, lol

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post
          They really push the guys that signed the contract, you gotta give them that, lol
          Should have went away like Prep did

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post
            Should have went away like Prep did
            Oh, they're still going to give Prep battles, watch, lol

Comment

I want them to give Prep Brizz for his third and final death

Comment

All my wrist is frogs

Comment

I'm so glad that dude touched norbes by the grill

Comment

Saga trash though

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg Zero View Post
                      Saga trash though
                      Factual. I see nothing redeeming in dude.

Comment

I find it disrespectful that Saga didn't get sent back to the Pgs after his last battle

Comment

its not disrespectful when someone creates there own buzz
                          and b dot definately did that
                          sounds like saga needs more time to educated himself
                          i got b dot easy 3-0
                          he is a different type of smart. i respect that
                          MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by Crow42 View Post
                            I find it disrespectful that Saga didn't get sent back to the Pgs after his last battle
                            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

they wanna milk b dot for all they can,for views with having a couple pg's with the byproduct of that being to build hype for the the b dot/saga battle=$$$

and they wanna extend the longevity of the artist they have signed,flat out sending a investment to a slaughter is bad business in their eyes= risk vs reward

~you have to ALWAYS get back more then what you put in~
                              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X