• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Roc or Verb?

Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post
    Originally posted by jdporter View Post
    Originally posted by Sonic the Hedgehog View Post
    Hardly anyone is surviving in a small room with a hungry Verb...

Even on the main stage I have too much faith in Verb's abilities to believe he'll lose to Roc.
    I hear you on this, but practically no one thought he would lose to Shine.

Just saying.
    He didn't take Shine seriously & Shine just revamped Rex and His material and some of Hoffa shit but only Sharp Battle Rap Fans Peeped that... Shine 2-1
    Shine revamped Rex and Hoffa shit?

Name lines, if you're going to say that.

I agree that he sounded a lot like Rex (example being the "grab it, shoot through the coat, Verb" part of his round) but

1) it's not cool to say "he didn't take x" seriously as part of an argument. You either won or lost, no excuses.

and

2) regardless of who he sounded like, he smoked Verb. I'm a Verb fan and can admit that

Fuck all these excuses, what happened happened. Verb is better than Caustic but Caustic smoked him. Period. Verb is better than Shine to me but Shine smoked him. Period.

Comment

Even on the main stage I have too much faith in Verb's abilities to believe he'll lose to Roc.

Just saying.
      I'm fully aware of that. I was shocked at the outcome of that battle. I never got over how Verb kept talking about rapping better than Shine and then came how he did.

Comment

Just saying.
        I'm fully aware of that. I was shocked at the outcome of that battle. I never got over how Verb kept talking about rapping better than Shine and then came how he did.
        I was shocked too.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X