Clear All

Re: Tink or Ave?

Ave would smoke him imo

Comment

Looking like Ave the clear favorite

Comment

I'm such a fag I watch rap battles from Tink and think he is good. Not better than B-Dot.

Ave the clear favorite though.

Comment

Ave, without a question. Tink boring as hell and his punches are fckn weak. No quotes either. He's kinda just a fat slugger you throw other boxers at to see if they have the stamina to punch out the meatball. Fuck Tink! Ave all day!

Comment

O red would kill lux right now he's top 3 oat

Comment

Originally posted by Joker1023 View Post
              Ave would win cause at times Tink has noticeable dry spots

And O Red on his A game would kill Ave
              Agree with both points. Also o red on his shit could beat anybody on any given day. If I was ave I'd rather battle bigger names while he can.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddy View Post
                Im a ass man but tits>>>>

Idk this a toss up
                fuckumean you sayin one got ass and one got tits fuckumean

Comment

Originally posted by 18 View Post
                  Originally posted by Roddy View Post
                  Im a ass man but tits>>>>

Idk this a toss up
                  fuckumean you sayin one got ass and one got tits fuckumean
                  Thought the title said tits or ass
                  Originally posted by Wreckless
                  I would have rather been black than an orphan
                  https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Originally posted by DCK D4STRD View Post
                    Ave, without a question. Tink boring as hell and his punches are fckn weak. No quotes either. He's kinda just a fat slugger you throw other boxers at to see if they have the stamina to punch out the meatball. Fuck Tink! Ave all day!
                    See, I feel like this is how most people think, but people are fronting on Tink.

I agree that his style is much different than Ave's punch-heavy style, but acting like Tink doesn't have quotables....

I'ma need you to picture the body without the skin attached" is one of the most simple, gruesome bars ever introduced to battle rap in my opinion.

I fuck with that shit, some people don't, but Tink has said in interviews that he comes up with his shit by smoking in a room with the lights off so that his shit is more potent visually.

When I heard that bar, I pictured a body without the skin attached.

I am not saying that this alone means that he would beat Ave, I'm saying that y'all fronting on how creative Tink can be. Yes, Ave could punch him to death, but Tink could retaliate with some shit like that. And for me, it would count. Maybe not for most of y'all, but I fuck with Tink after that Mike P battle, heavy. This guy wants it as much as Ave (hence him calling out everyone he is calling out)

He also took some of the most creative shots at other battlers in his Mike P battle that have ever been done before, imo.

I understand how much Ave is the clear favorite, but damn.

Comment

No one ain't tryna see RED right now truss me even if they feel they ready they not, ave, dna, magic, chilla whoever.. URL should of booked him straight after the daylyt battle, but they let that man go off back into the shadows to just sit out and write. God bless his next opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by BORIS View Post
                        No one ain't tryna see RED right now truss me even if they feel they ready they not, ave, dna, magic, chilla whoever.. URL should of booked him straight after the daylyt battle, but they let that man go off back into the shadows to just sit out and write. God bless his next opponent.
                        I really hope URL bringing him back ASAP man

Ave vs O-Red...there's no way that isn't going to be a fire battle

I agree O-Red will fuck Ave up, but you know Ave gonna fight back

Comment

To me, that skin attached line is just really basic. No doubt i see where you are going, and i wish more people would be even more horrorcore. I love horrorcore, but it kinda just hasnt found it´s proper way into battle rap. Brizz has some glimpses, and i agree tink might be creative that way too... but i just need more. I listened to every single necro track ever. Every single cage track... I´ve watched almost every horror movie on putlocker and read all EAP there is. So imma need all y´all to be more violent and more psuchologically mindfucking, to shock me.... Not that there arent a lot of rappers with dope creative lines like the body attached line.. I just wouldnt say i ever saw a "full package" horrorcore rapper, doing battlerap. And i would love to see that! I think it would blow people away. Gjonaj has glimpses and dizaster as well, but no one ever, imo, delivered 3 rounds of utter horror!!

Originally posted by jdporter View Post
                          See, I feel like this is how most people think, but people are fronting on Tink.

I agree that his style is much different than Ave's punch-heavy style, but acting like Tink doesn't have quotables....

I'ma need you to picture the body without the skin attached" is one of the most simple, gruesome bars ever introduced to battle rap in my opinion.

I fuck with that shit, some people don't, but Tink has said in interviews that he comes up with his shit by smoking in a room with the lights off so that his shit is more potent visually.

I am not saying that this alone means that he would beat Ave, I'm saying that y'all fronting on how creative Tink can be. Yes, Ave could punch him to death, but Tink could retaliate with some shit like that. And for me, it would count. Maybe not for most of y'all, but I fuck with Tink after that Mike P battle, heavy. This guy wants it as much as Ave (hence him calling out everyone he is calling out)

He also took some of the most creative shots at other battlers in his Mike P battle that have ever been done before, imo.

Comment

To me, that skin attached line is just really basic. No doubt i see where you are going, and i wish more people would be even more horrorcore. I love horrorcore, but it kinda just hasnt found it´s proper way into battle rap. Brizz has some glimpses, and i agree tink might be creative that way too... but i just need more. I listened to every single necro track ever. Every single cage track... I´ve watched almost every horror movie on putlocker and read all EAP there is. So imma need all y´all to be more violent and more psuchologically mindfucking, to shock me.... Not that there arent a lot of rappers with dope creative lines like the body attached line.. I just wouldnt say i ever saw a "full package" horrorcore rapper, doing battlerap. And i would love to see that! I think it would blow people away. Gjonaj has glimpses and dizaster as well, but no one ever, imo, delivered 3 rounds of utter horror!!

Originally posted by jdporter View Post

Tink battled some guy that tries to be complete horrorcore, and it wasn't really as dope as you'd think, but that could just be that guy.

Comment

I'm thinking Ave

I like Tink tho

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X