LUX BREAKSDOWN B DOT VS DANNY MYERS, NAMES HIS HARDEST BATTLE & HINTS AT A MOOK MATCH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog LUX BREAKSDOWN B DOT VS DANNY MYERS, NAMES HIS HARDEST BATTLE & HINTS AT A MOOK MATCH

www.youtube.com/user/HipHopIsRealUnivers*e
    Caught up with Loaded Lux at Its Not Just A Battle Rap Concert in New York.

In this segment Loaded Lux says B Dot Vs Danny Myers is his favorite battle right now. Loaded Lux names his hardest battle (Hollow or Mook) & hints at wanted to battle Murda Mook again for a final showdown.

Do you want to see Loaded Lux battle Murda Mook for the third time???

What was Loaded Lux best battle???
    http://www.hiphopisreal.com/

Re: LUX BREAKSDOWN B DOT VS DANNY MYERS, NAMES HIS HARDEST BATTLE & HINTS AT A MOOK M

Anyone that sponsors mook/lux 3 is a fool.

Comment

Re: LUX BREAKSDOWN B DOT VS DANNY MYERS, NAMES HIS HARDEST BATTLE & HINTS AT A MOOK M

did u say mook match
      wtf
      too soon
      need atleast 2 more years for that one
      MR.SANDMAN

Comment

i guarantee lux is pushin the rematch
        \mook is like i killed u already
        MR.SANDMAN

Comment

how can u have 7 battles or whatebver
          and 3 rematches
          wtf
          MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Lux vs Mook 3 will only be seen by Guantanamo inmates as a torture method.
            I was thinking more like Clips,
            Goodz, Conceited, Hollow, maybe Rex
            they said �Rich"
            ain�t this a bitch? I don't even remember saying "yes"�

Comment

i would rather get fucked in tge ass in these showers than watch these niggas battle for a 3rd time
              BOOM

Comment

Comment

if lux vs mook happens again im done with battlerap

Comment

Lux said "before the books close". He didn't mean it was in the works. Lux had brought up a 3rd match right after the Total Slaughter event anyways.

Why complain about a battle that may not even happen?

Comment

"No more cutting grams, and wrapping grands up in rubber bands
                      I'm a recovered man, our plan's to discover other lands
                      Suburban places got me seeking for oasis
                      Cristal by the cases, ladies of all races with dime faces" -AZ

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic the Hedgehog View Post
                        Lux said "before the books close". He didn't mean it was in the works. Lux had brought up a 3rd match right after the Total Slaughter event anyways.

It's fair to complain about a legend as talented as Lux who battles once a year tops, wanting to battle the SAME fucking opponent he battled two times before.

I'm just hoping he actually has a battle in the works soon, with someone else.

Comment

because they didn't watch the video they read titles, come into threads post their feelings then watch lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post

It's fair to complain about a legend as talented as Lux who battles once a year tops, wanting to battle the SAME fucking opponent he battled two times before.

yea lux just feeling that lost to Mook... if he won it would be a different tune..... who doesn't want revenge after a brutal loss??? he's only human...
                            http://www.hiphopisreal.com/

Comment

Originally posted by hiphopisreal.com View Post
                              Originally posted by jdporter View Post

yea lux just feeling that lost to Mook... if he won it would be a different tune..... who doesn't want revenge after a brutal loss??? he's only human...
                              I feel that

Salute

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X