Wasn't everyone chirping Bars over Jokes? How a jokester considered Goat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wasn't everyone chirping Bars over Jokes? How a jokester considered Goat?

Originally posted by Boss Hogg View Post
    Ha

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post
      Lol someone killing Forensic on the tags.

Hollow much more than comedy, close thread.
      Who's killing me? All I see is a plethora of weirdos salty and taking shots at me... They need to learn to debate! Hollow is good but not in the Goat convo to me, I don't do weirdo rap

Comment

Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post
        Bars over Jokes and Bars over Everything but How is Hollow Goat? His build up be all comedy and the punch be basic AF, but he's the face of battle rap ?
        What size hat you wear bro?
        "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

Ha
          this shit fire. young underbite getting flamed yo
          "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

Lol someone killing Forensic on the tags.

Hollow much more than comedy, close thread.
            Who's killing me? All I see is a plethora of weirdos salty and taking shots at me... They need to learn to debate! Hollow is good but not in the Goat convo to me, I don't do weirdo rap
            Bruh to you anyone who's not Rex is weirdo rap.

Hollow stood up for street niggas everywhere vs Lux. Remember he brought out Blackface when Lux was on that preacher shit? How is that weirdo? That's real shit for hustlers everywhere who were sick of Lux being on that "better than the street" shit.

Comment

Whoever made that meme got too much time on their hands

Comment

not sure i agree but still an interesting argument, op

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                  no it's not

Comment

Pumped af to see this topic further analyzed

Comment

no it's not
                      Porter you're a minion who Just follow the masses and when shit not working 4 you u'll throw insults or make a dumb ass meme... I see you still don't have a life nor get any pussy n that's why you act like you do SMH

Comment

no it's not
                        for me it is bcs i thnk OP is an old head who knows abt new york street corner battling before youtube videos and leagues -- and in that setting a lot of hollow's techniques wouldn't work as well

now when they say ppl 'spit mixtape verses' as if tht's no good -> that shit works more in old school style aka "bars"

i think that's what he means / that's how i interpreted it

Comment

no it's not
                          Porter you're a minion who Just follow the masses and when shit not working 4 you u'll throw insults or make a dumb ass meme... I see you still don't have a life nor get any pussy n that's why you act like you do SMH
                          Bruh I'm not a minion just because I disagree with you

You said it's a debate, I was being respectful

I told you that Hollow is more than comedy

Comment

no it's not
                            for me it is bcs i thnk OP is an old head who knows abt new york street corner battling before youtube videos and leagues -- and in that setting a lot of hollow's techniques wouldn't work as well

now when they say ppl 'spit mixtape verses' as if tht's no good -> that shit works more in old school style aka "bars"

I hear you on this argument but Hollow is SO much fucking more than comedy

Comment

no it's not

👏👏 you get it man, salute

Comment

dead

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X