WHAT IS A GASSED BAR??? - FT. GUN TITLES, NWX, DOT, JJDD, GWITTY,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement WHAT IS A GASSED BAR??? - FT. GUN TITLES, NWX, DOT, JJDD, GWITTY,

https://www.youtube.com/user/HipHopIsrealuniverse
    presents Today In Battle Rap keeping you up to date with all your daily battle rap news.

Today in Battle Rap Bedaffi Green & Knowledge Tha God Debate: GASSED BATTLE RAP BARS - WHAT IS A GASSED BAR - THE GREAT DEBATE

FEATURING GUN TITLES, NWX, DOT, GWITTY, OFFICAL, JJDD(JOHN JOHN DA DON) BEDAFFI GREEN, E FARREL,

NAME YOUR ALL TIME GASSED BAR???

WHO IS THE MOST GASSED BATTLE RAPPER???
    http://www.hiphopisreal.com/

Re: WHAT IS A GASSED BAR??? - FT. GUN TITLES, NWX, DOT, JJDD, GWITTY,

The worst gassing to me is when the crowd goes crazy over some wordplay or basic ass punchline we've heard a thousand times before ( that's sacrilegious! you not fukking strapped, you Eazy-E!, he not seasoned enough!, the shit urine got that toilet).

Or just od'ing off bad bars.
    The crowd gassing DNA vs Ill Will
    The crowd gassing Tay vs Dna. Shots through the building. I hope they hit a child. Crowd: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

niggas go crazy off that trash Roc and Surf spit
      #Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by knuklo View Post
        The worst gassing to me is when the crowd goes crazy over some wordplay or basic ass punchline we've heard a thousand times before ( that's sacrilegious! you not fukking strapped, you Eazy-E!, he not seasoned enough!, the shit urine got that toilet).

Or just od'ing off bad bars.
        The crowd gassing DNA vs Ill Will
        The crowd gassing Tay vs Dna. Shots through the building. I hope they hit a child. Crowd: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
        I feel you on that.

That's the only time it's ever really annoying to me. When you know damn well that it's been done a million times but the crowd either drunk/high or just wanting to react to something....

Eazy E shit is a perfect example. That shit is so fucking old by now.

Comment

Originally posted by hiphopisreal.com View Post

https://www.youtube.com/user/HipHopIsrealuniverse
          presents Today In Battle Rap keeping you up to date with all your daily battle rap news.

Today in Battle Rap Bedaffi Green & Knowledge Tha God Debate: GASSED BATTLE RAP BARS - WHAT IS A GASSED BAR - THE GREAT DEBATE

FEATURING GUN TITLES, NWX, DOT, GWITTY, OFFICAL, JJDD(JOHN JOHN DA DON) BEDAFFI GREEN, E FARREL,

NAME YOUR ALL TIME GASSED BAR???

WHO IS THE MOST GASSED BATTLE RAPPER???
          [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIns4J1794Y"]Forensic TV: Highlights From Daylyt & Arsonal last night - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Stanza View Post
            I wouldn't say they're trash spitters, just got too many fanboys overreacting over mediocre bars.
            I saw Illmac buy meth from my neighbor, like 6 years ago, no lie. I didn't know who the fuck he was at the time.

Comment

i just dont get how many words can make people go crazy
              do the fans get kicked out of poetry night
              can they go golfing
              how bout movie theatres. lot of words there
              MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by Filthy View Post
                Originally posted by Tony Stanza View Post
                I wouldn't say they're trash spitters, just got too many fanboys overreacting over mediocre bars.
                Yeah maybe trash was a lil much but

After the cut beasley!!!

*Crowd goes crazy!*
                #Blessed

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X