Who else does TAY ROC have to see to be considered an all time legend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else does TAY ROC have to see to be considered an all time legend?

HITMAN seems like a must at this point as does CONCEITED but who else...

HOLLOW + LUX?

should he still battle somebody like MATH, DIZASTER or BIG T from that lower top tier...

whats the plan... we have to coach rock like the gridiron gang...

ZIP EM UP

Re: Who else does TAY ROC have to see to be considered an all time legend?

I think Conceited Math and Hollow.
    In that order

Comment

Beat Hollow ass and then we can call Roc the 🐐 & all time Great. Seems that's how you fans do... B4 the Clips battle nobody called Hollow Goat... So if we get Roc vs Hollow and after Roc beat Him we can call him Goat

Comment

All of the above would mush him

Comment

Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post
          Beat Hollow ass and then we can call Roc the ������ & all time Great. Seems that's how you fans do... B4 the Clips battle nobody called Hollow Goat... So if we get Roc vs Hollow and after Roc beat Him we can call him Goat
          You must be out of tune with the culture. People were calling Hollow the GOAT before the Clips battle.

Comment

Roc gets whoever he wants, it seems like, from the URL.

He called out John John and Cal, and got them. So it seems like he wants Hitman and Con. Both of those guys would obviously raise his stock.

He's already battled Clips twice. So that's over with. Lux would be a bad match-up. He won't battle Mook because he's Dot Mobb.

To be honest, I think that he might deserve Hollow at that point (clear wins over Hitman and Con). I think Hollow has said that he's open to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post
              Beat Hollow ass and then we can call Roc the ������ & all time Great. Seems that's how you fans do... B4 the Clips battle nobody called Hollow Goat... So if we get Roc vs Hollow and after Roc beat Him we can call him Goat
              i think lux beat hollow but the consensus in the battle rap community is that hollow won that and then hollow beat clips and came close to catching a body that night so out of the other 3 members of the elite 4 hollow has faced two and beaten two in the eyes of most...

mook is next to solidify hollows goat position...

there will be no debating...

Comment

Originally posted by Screwed Up LOM View Post
                I think Conceited Math and Hollow.
                In that order
                This seems pretty logical tbh

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post

He called out John John and Cal, and got them. So it seems like he wants Hitman and Con. Both of those guys would obviously raise his stock.

He's already battled Clips twice. So that's over with. Lux would be a bad match-up. He won't battle Mook because he's Dot Mobb.

To be honest, I think that he might deserve Hollow at that point (clear wins over Hitman and Con). I think Hollow has said that he's open to it.
                  forget hitman and con then...

sounded like hollow was open to it right now...

if roc beats hitman and con which i predict he would then he would definitely deserve the battle with hollow and it wouldnt seem as much like a charity case...

Comment

Originally posted by 18 View Post
                    Originally posted by jdporter View Post

forget hitman and con then...

sounded like hollow was open to it right now...

if roc beats hitman and con which i predict he would then he would definitely deserve the battle with hollow and it wouldnt seem as much like a charity case...
                    Yeah, agreed.

Roc vs Hollow would be fucking lit

Comment

I think if he stays consistent........Hitman / Big T / Math / maybe Con

At first I didn't think the match with Hollow makes sense (still don't) or Lux for that matter.......but it seems like Hollow is willing to do the battle probably due to Roc being the face of URL

But I think Roc is going to go the same legend route that Rex did.....staying consistent but having a ceiling thats under being in the GOAT convo

Comment

Hitman makes 50k a month. He doesn't give 2 fucks about battling on Url anymore due to them not wanting to pay him his worth.

Con...idk. There was demand for it but it seem to have died down after the super event didn't happen. Does Con even care about battling anymore?

Lux...I'd love to watch that battle. Lets see who the crowd will be bias for. They love gun bars but when Lux rap, they love saying "lux talking to that man. stop the violence";typical black devil nigga shit. Type of weirdos you can't trust. The same type of nigga that says blacklives matter and then go kill a black person. Weridos.

Math...Why not? Math would pull Tay's hoe card. Gunbar king with no gun charge(s)...

Arsonal...Ars going to bully Roc the whole time. Cal doing all that bumping riled Tay up but Ars will see if he can take it 3 rounds. Plus he a dotmob nigga. Ars don't like them niggas...At least he makes it seem that way when he raps.

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                          All of the above would mush him
                          "No more cutting grams, and wrapping grands up in rubber bands
                          I'm a recovered man, our plan's to discover other lands
                          Suburban places got me seeking for oasis
                          Cristal by the cases, ladies of all races with dime faces" -AZ

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                            Hitman makes 50k a month. He doesn't give 2 fucks about battling on Url anymore due to them not wanting to pay him his worth.

Con...idk. There was demand for it but it seem to have died down after the super event didn't happen. Does Con even care about battling anymore?

Lux...I'd love to watch that battle. Lets see who the crowd will be bias for. They love gun bars but when Lux rap, they love saying "lux talking to that man. stop the violence";typical black devil nigga shit. Type of weirdos you can't trust. The same type of nigga that says blacklives matter and then go kill a black person. Weridos.

Math...Why not? Math would pull Tay's hoe card. Gunbar king with no gun charge(s)...

Arsonal...Ars going to bully Roc the whole time. Cal doing all that bumping riled Tay up but Ars will see if he can take it 3 rounds. Plus he a dotmob nigga. Ars don't like them niggas...At least he makes it seem that way when he raps.
                            Hitman claims to make 50 a month, but he definitely fucking doesn't, bruh.

Comment

Roc def gotta see Con before anyone else IMO, then Ars

Should be Ars on NOME and Con as the main or co main event on SM6
                              Swingin' for the fences, knee's weak his chin breakin'....cause he can't take the strengff...it's Rosenburg man

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X