Does Qleen Paper have the best quotable line in URL history?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Qleen Paper have the best quotable line in URL history?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co9zaFI5xUY"]SMACK/URL PRESENTS PROVING GROUNDS: QP vs ROSENBERG RAW - YouTube[/ame]

@ 7:42

Now before I stop I gotta make a comment on where somebody made a comment at
    Cause over in this bitch we separate the crocs from cats
    So if you don't like hearin' about glocks and macs
    Nigga's cockin' straps
    Or how we on the block wit crack rocks and packs
    BITCH STOP WATCHIN SMACK!!!!
    Personal Top Five Battlers (no order): O-Red, Yung Ill, AyeVerb, RemyD, E. Ness

Re: Does Qleen Paper have the best quotable line in URL history?

of course he does

Comment

classic battle btw

Comment

Yooo I posted that on my old account from like 4 years ago by accident I didn't even know I had two acc's wtf
        Swingin' for the fences, knee's weak his chin breakin'....cause he can't take the strengff...it's Rosenburg man

Comment

your top 5 was on point tho

Comment

Originally posted by Hobo Goblin View Post
            your top 5 was on point tho
            Respect!! I don't even know if Remy alive still tho
            Swingin' for the fences, knee's weak his chin breakin'....cause he can't take the strengff...it's Rosenburg man

Comment

Qleen belongs on that stage more than any of the trash currently paying for Norbes rent note.

Comment

Originally posted by RAW BLOW View Post
                Qleen belongs on that stage more than any of the trash currently paying for Norbes rent note.
                Fucking facts, man.

Comment

He has a few of them bro...

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post
                    Fucking facts, man.
                    how many times does he have to prove to yall that he cant remember his bars
                    i wouldnt ever book him
                    he had the most potential ever lost. thats a category he fit in
                    MR.SANDMAN

Comment

It makes sense he could never fit into URL's rigid weird structuring they have. Cuz he's a real artist.

Like honestly, do people think Qleen and somebody like Math Hoffa are similar? Majority of URL guys don't even come close to Qleen. URL guys are like shitty musicians, like a house band or something. Competent but they're just... not where Qleen is at.

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
                        Fucking facts, man.
                        i wouldnt ever book him
                        I hear you, bruh...I just can't ever stop being a fan of Qleen. Even though he's fucked up....when he's been on point, he has some of the best performances battle rap has ever seen.

I personally could watch him against Ars 100 times and not get bored. He really is THAT motherfucker to me, his presence is insane. Even when he has a couple mishaps...

No one really gives a fuck that K-Shine choked all 3 rounds against Qleen. We can forgive Shine but not him?

Qleen has been off but I won't ever stop riding for that dude. With what he did against B-Magic, and Ars....to me, he made two top tier dudes straight up look SILLY. NO ONE could do that but Qleen.

And yes, I think he beat both of them. Clearly. No debating.

Just my opinion, man...I know how battle rap as a whole has kind of given up on Qleen, but I know if Qleen comes back it could be epic. Wish Verb hadn't gotten shook of him so he could've proved himself then.

Qleen mentioned he has something coming up real soon...(Unfinished Business, maybe?)...and I hope he comes through.

Maybe it's stupid but after the B-Magic and Ars performances I see too much potential to give up on that motherfucker.

Comment

Fucking facts, man.
                          i wouldnt ever book him
                          I hear you, bruh...I just can't ever stop being a fan of Qleen. Even though he's fucked up....when he's been on point, he has some of the best performances battle rap has ever seen.

I personally could watch him against Ars 100 times and not get bored. He really is THAT motherfucker to me, his presence is insane. Even when he has a couple mishaps...

No one really gives a fuck that K-Shine choked all 3 rounds against Qleen. We can forgive Shine but not him?

Qleen has been off but I won't ever stop riding for that dude. With what he did against B-Magic, and Ars....to me, he made two top tier dudes straight up look SILLY. NO ONE could do that but Qleen.

Just my opinion, man...I know how battle rap as a whole has kind of given up on Qleen, but I know if Qleen comes back it could be epic. Wish Verb hadn't gotten shook of him so he could've proved himself then.

Qleen mentioned he has something coming up real soon...(Unfinished Business, maybe?)...and I hope he comes through.

Maybe it's stupid but after the B-Magic and Ars performances I see too much potential to give up on that motherfucker.
                          I dont think he beat magic.... He does have potential but he been oit for too long to think hes gonna get focused imo...

Comment

Originally posted by H8Me View Post
                            Fucking facts, man.
                            i wouldnt ever book him

I dont think he beat magic.... He does have potential but he been oit for too long to think hes gonna get focused imo...
                            Not mad at you, I'm probably delusional lol but if there's one motherfucker I'm like that about it's Qleen

Comment

Qleen vs Arsonal in my Top 10 and I also think Qleen vs QP is very underrated

I can't believe Prez Mafia is back on URL before Qleen

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X