Clear All

• Official SMACK/URL PRESENTS:PHAROAH VS STEAMS

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XdaeCun6BdE[/ame]
    PHAROAH
    12.50%
    STEAMS
    87.50%

Re: SMACK/URL PRESENTSHAROAH VS STEAMS

Pharaoh is actually worse than Steams! What an accomplishment!

Where Dark Park vs. Ying-Yang battle at?

ed. Yin-Yang?

Comment

This the Pharaoh that pistol whipped Danja?

Comment

Yep. lmao Danja zone was a dummy to ever want to battle him for any amount of bread.

Why the fuck does URL fuck with WeGoHard so much for? 95% of them dudes are ass and the other 5% are aight but not mainstage material. Mr Wavy has potential but he needs to step his bars up.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
          Yep. lmao Danja zone was a dummy to ever want to battle him for any amount of bread.

Why the fuck does URL fuck with WeGoHard so much for? 95% of them dudes are ass and the other 5% are aight but not mainstage material. Mr Wavy has potential but he needs to step his bars up.
          Pretty sure it's a situation similar to what Gorilla WarFare used to do where they just give the battles for free to Smack to host on their channel (for "exposure"). Big Kannon talked in an Angryfan interview before about how Gorilla Warfare would pay for an entire card, and URL wouldn't throw in any bread, but would essentially just host the battles for them since they were the bigger company and it could be considered exposure for Gorilla Warfare. They obviously stopped doing that and started doing their own thing shortly thereafter so they could capitalize on their own views.

WeGoHard probably thinks the exposure will lead to more traffic to THEIR channel. And Smack/URL gets to put out more content to feed their subscribers.

That's the only real explanation that I can think of. I don't see URL paying for their footage when they create their own content.

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post

Pretty sure it's a situation similar to what Gorilla WarFare used to do where they just give the battles for free to Smack to host on their channel (for "exposure"). Big Kannon talked in an Angryfan interview before about how Gorilla Warfare would pay for an entire card, and URL wouldn't throw in any bread, but would essentially just host the battles for them since they were the bigger company and it could be considered exposure for Gorilla Warfare. They obviously stopped doing that and started doing their own thing shortly thereafter so they could capitalize on their own views.

WeGoHard probably thinks the exposure will lead to more traffic to THEIR channel. And Smack/URL gets to put out more content to feed their subscribers.

That's the only real explanation that I can think of. I don't see URL paying for their footage when they create their own content.
            oh, I see. I swear I don't think it's working out as far as getting them subs. They should have more than 21k subs for the amount of time that URL has been promoting their name.

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post

oh, I see. I swear I don't think it's working out as far as getting them subs. They should have more than 21k subs for the amount of time that URL has been promoting their name.
              Yeah, the only point of it I think is for Smack/URL to put out battles in between their more anticipated ones. I don't really see the benefit for WeGoHard.

Comment

Pharoah looks like Tory Doe.
                🌸 I just make trap beats tbh.

Comment

I might not watch this one for a while

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget