SMACK/URL PRESENTS: Math Hoffa/Cortez vs Aye Verb/Yung ill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SMACK/URL PRESENTS: Math Hoffa/Cortez vs Aye Verb/Yung ill

Math/Cortez only won because of Math and cause Aye Verb kept messing up. Yung and Cortez were non factors.

Comment

30 seconds into Math and Cors first and I wanna shoot myself, these niggas is terrible. So cringeworthy
      Swingin' for the fences, knee's weak his chin breakin'....cause he can't take the strengff...it's Rosenburg man

Comment

Verb kept slipping and it took away from their performance for me. Yung Ill's performance was insane though. Glad he's back. Made me watch a few of his older battles.

Personally I think Math and Tez won this. But again, nobody was fuckin' with Ill's performance. Dude was snappin'.

"No more cutting grams, and wrapping grands up in rubber bands
        I'm a recovered man, our plan's to discover other lands
        Suburban places got me seeking for oasis
        Cristal by the cases, ladies of all races with dime faces" -AZ

Comment

Originally posted by yajju21 View Post
          Verb pen can still get top notch when he want it to gotdayum. The aggression, actually in verbs case I should say the energy is whats missing. He was spittin flames in that 2nd but it was so sloppy and felt like he was bored rapping it too. If he just went back to his old flow, energy and intensity that 2nd round might have been round of the event.

Glad to see Math and Ill back. Battle was alright I guess, nothing too special. NYB 2-1 for me
          Real shit tho!! I made a thread awhile back about Verb saying the exact same thing. I don't know why but some battles he legit sounds tired and bored like the nigga dont sleep or some shit, then other battles (like vs Cortez and Arsonal and Hitman) this nigga leaves earth. All those battles were in st louis maybe thats it

His pen is always dope but its weird because what he writes sounds like he has hard hitting delivery in mind then raps it like the nigga reading instructions from ikea or some shit
          Swingin' for the fences, knee's weak his chin breakin'....cause he can't take the strengff...it's Rosenburg man

Comment

Originally posted by Str8 Ghostin View Post
            Verb pen can still get top notch when he want it to gotdayum. The aggression, actually in verbs case I should say the energy is whats missing. He was spittin flames in that 2nd but it was so sloppy and felt like he was bored rapping it too. If he just went back to his old flow, energy and intensity that 2nd round might have been round of the event.

Glad to see Math and Ill back. Battle was alright I guess, nothing too special. NYB 2-1 for me
            Real shit tho!! I made a thread awhile back about Verb saying the exact same thing. I don't know why but some battles he legit sounds tired and bored like the nigga dont sleep or some shit, then other battles (like vs Cortez and Arsonal and Hitman) this nigga leaves earth. All those battles were in st louis maybe thats it

His pen is always dope but its weird because what he writes sounds like he has hard hitting delivery in mind then raps it like the nigga reading instructions from ikea or some shit
            Lol. Spot on. His delivery for some of the hardest shit ever be wayyy off.

His pen is unquestionable, though. There are exceptions (I don't know what the FUCK he was doing against K-Shine), but he has one of the most creative pens in the fucking game.

We need Verb vs Lux this year, man. Fuck all that other shit. Lux need to stop bullshitting

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post
              Originally posted by Str8 Ghostin View Post

Lol. Spot on. His delivery for some of the hardest shit ever be wayyy off.

His pen is unquestionable, though. There are exceptions (I don't know what the FUCK he was doing against K-Shine), but he has one of the most creative pens in the fucking game.

We need Verb vs Lux this year, man. Fuck all that other shit. Lux need to stop bullshitting
              For real I think Lux is the only nigga that will bring that kind of performance out of Verb now, of not we just gonna keep getting these low energy joints from dude and personally i think he ruining his name which he kinda already has

It all started with Rex, if Verb went out there and gave his Cortez performance sheeeesh but no he saved that for a battle nobody gave a fuck about that didnt even get released on youtube until 2 years later smh Verb still my 3rd fav tho

Comment

Young ill return > Math return

If I had to pick a winner it would be NYB due to whatever the fuck Verb was doing

Comment

Originally posted by Flashlight View Post
                  Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post
                  STL 2-1, if Verb wasn't so sloppy round 2 STL easily win 3-0
                  Based on what? How do you judge battles?
                  Verb fucked up the second, but other then that - Math/Cortez are corny as fuck...Dancing on stage, pretending that 2 chairs equals car, Cortez hyping up Math like he's happy his dad finally returned, Math with the ''I still go raw'' and ''vitamin c'' bars...because, you know, he had a daughter, that means he does good in battles n shit...never been said before... The joint about Verb coaching Ill on being clean was more interesting then anything Math and Cortez did...

Comment

just watched again
                    all honesty it was good to hear ill again
                    but those same bars will get bood if it wasnt his comeback battle
                    and verb snappped but he was choppy asf
                    i dont see how verb and ill are leading polls
                    its the cortez curse, people always pick against him. i think they 3-0d honestly
                    MR.SANDMAN

Comment

my grandma could dead ass milly rock better than both of them

Comment

Aye Verb : Aye that was a cold last round Ill

Yung Ill : Yeah, showed you I was a gold mine?

Aye Verb : No, you showed me you're gonna be get'n booked again and you gonna be clean in no time.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X