Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Predict Harriet Tubman barz

Originally posted by Sonic the Hedgehog View Post
    Something about how the battle rapper is going to Jack-son will be included in these bars. I'm almost certain...
    I jack son and drew 20 bucks with this nigga face on it like....TIME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by polarbearhunter View Post
      Originally posted by RAW BLOW View Post
      Originally posted by iBojangles View Post
      That 20 got you underground, you Harriet Tubman
      But it was the underground that got her 20 smh!!!
      I know. I'm pretending to be a url battler like polarbear.
      Nigga you womanly ass pretending to be male. Foh ya dopey bull dyke.
      Broke bitch hush. Go get a job before you start writing checks your frail ass can't endorse.
      Only bitches say hush you she male.

You Raw blowing cuz you don't make enough at you job collecting allowance from you parents.
      Broke bitch can't rebuttal unemployment

You also admitted you low key know the current tran slang so keep gluing your L's together to try to make W's
      You collecting your allowance isn't a job goof. You dumb an unemployed.

Only way you'd be able to verify tran slang is if you are a tranny draws low. Way to out yourself twink.

Lmaoooo.
      Frail bitch keep projecting your lack of income. "You gon get this work" was Lux's slogan, yours is "my parents gon cut that check!"

Or you'll probably just get off your knees and tell Clarke ZIP'EM UP
      Nigga 6'8 325 "frail". Foh pencil neck.

Bitch please you raw blow the block hoe. You selliin bottled water in traffic and got a cart full of deposit returns.

Get you life right bum bitch.
      No one can tell how tall you are with all the time spent on your knees, frail faggot. Enjoy french kissing Norbes neckroll, while you beg to get a battle with Steams lil brothers classmate. Foh.
      Goof I use you as the forum piñata. Only accomplishments in you life is being a participant in taking your daily beating an your ability to absorb more hits than a blackjack table. You don't get a trophy for neither fuckboy.

How will raw blower ever be able to hold his head high in public again unless it to tilt his throat to swallow a load? Foh goober.
      PolEurgh quit writing me letters faggot. Go write for your fake battle.
      Raw Blowner raise white flag in defeat confirmed. Lmaoo
      @ you thinking you beat anything besides your dick to Diz freestyles.

I just said no more letters. Takes 3 words into your paragraphs to realize how much of a Tard you are. Broke. Frail. Faggot. Quiet.
      You been owned bitch. Now go put a sack over you head and beat it with a bat till it stops making noise.

Broke bitch only thing you own is a mental issue. I'm glad I could give you the attention of an adult that didn't have to rape you first. I bet it sounds like a lawnmower when you shit, frail fuck.

Comment

I carry the guns- and drew when I jack son that's free money/ Harriet Tubman - you black son gone see 20

Comment

Broke bitch hush. Go get a job before you start writing checks your frail ass can't endorse.

You Raw blowing cuz you don't make enough at you job collecting allowance from you parents.

You also admitted you low key know the current tran slang so keep gluing your L's together to try to make W's

Only way you'd be able to verify tran slang is if you are a tranny draws low. Way to out yourself twink.

Lmaoooo.
          Frail bitch keep projecting your lack of income. "You gon get this work" was Lux's slogan, yours is "my parents gon cut that check!"

Bitch please you raw blow the block hoe. You selliin bottled water in traffic and got a cart full of deposit returns.

No one can tell how tall you are with all the time spent on your knees, frail faggot. Enjoy french kissing Norbes neckroll, while you beg to get a battle with Steams lil brothers classmate. Foh.
          Goof I use you as the forum piñata. Only accomplishments in you life is being a participant in taking your daily beating an your ability to absorb more hits than a blackjack table. You don't get a trophy for neither fuckboy.

How will raw blower ever be able to hold his head high in public again unless it to tilt his throat to swallow a load? Foh goober.

I just said no more letters. Takes 3 words into your paragraphs to realize how much of a Tard you are. Broke. Frail. Faggot. Quiet.
          You been owned bitch. Now go put a sack over you head and beat it with a bat till it stops making noise.

Broke bitch only thing you own is a mental issue. I'm glad I could give you the attention of an adult that didn't have to rape you first. I bet it sounds like a lawnmower when you shit, frail fuck.
          Raw sonning PBH like crazy

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post

Lmaoooo.

Stopped reading at broke bitch. Sounds something a white preppy bitch would say. Ole I think I lost a nail looking mf
            Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
            Originally posted by ekeanon
            I'm glad I got to witness your life
            Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
            Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
            White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Clarke saying anything or thinking his opinion is valid is hilarious after Quill exposed his fetus dick

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post

Lmaoooo.

Stopped reading at broke bitch. Sounds something a white preppy bitch would say. Ole I think I lost a nail looking mf
                Clarke, you mad Polarbearhugger got his jaw kicked while that chocolate dipped strawberry you call a dicc was on his shit covered lips?

Comment

[MENTION=32240]Clarke Reloaded[/MENTION] keep your bitch [MENTION=27882]Polar[/MENTION]bearhugger in check.

Comment

Comment

Lmaoooo.

^^^Raw Blower projecting his shitty childhood again. You ass is Raw from being dilated on the reg. You asshole so wide you don't make a sound when you break wind an you meat curtains whistle when you walk with a switch. Foh pansy.

Comment

Lmaoooo.

Clarke, you mad Polarbearhugger got his jaw kicked while that chocolate dipped strawberry you call a dicc was on his shit covered lips?
                        Air claiming again fucboy? I amuse myself at your expense. Now go fetch ya fuckin shine box gimp.

Comment

Lmaoooo.

See Pee you status in life relegates you as otbva forum ass wiper.

Since there is zero testosterone behind you an raw blower the pickle diddlers posts this week, maybe when you two twinkies get a chance to rub tummy sticks together you'll get some of your vigor back like the wonder twins.

Comment

Stfu you polar lame

You probably weigh as much as a got damn polarbear except pure fat

Comment

Lmaoooo.

Air claiming again fucboy? I amuse myself at your expense. Now go fetch ya fuckin shine box gimp.
                              Its hard to take you serious when you use another niggas dicc for chap stick.

Comment

[MENTION=27882]Polar[/MENTION]bearhugger pissed right now
                                He's trying his hardest to figure out how to make this about Diz right now

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X