Sophia Body Explains How She Became Cast Member Of "Money & Violence" As "China"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sophia Body Explains How She Became Cast Member Of "Money & Violence" As "China"

"when my dad dies, ima be on that show"

1 min later

"I wasn't really familiar with the show, I had only watched a few episodes"
    You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

Re: Sophia Body Explains How She Became Cast Member Of "Money & Violence" As "China"

Originally posted by sandman View Post
      she has two right ni[pples
      haha booked that too,

im pretty sure thats from a nipple piercing tho (you can see it on her instagram pics)

But man is this chick dumb as rocks....

Comment

another hoe good for nothing but sucking dick.

Comment

Originally posted by MMA View Post
          She sucked dick

Comment

That bird ass thot knows how to play that extra dumb bimbo role to get thirsty mofos to want to slide it in to get what she wants. That chick may be dumb but she smart enough to know her assets an thot play dumb white girl will get her way most of the time.

Brothers even dumber hitting that cuz guarantee she tries to extort some baller in the future and plays the "victim" role.

Eventually she'll off herself. Lots of thots play that role. They all conspire to get paid or advance they "careers". Chick got pushed through superhead U.

Comment

Originally posted by polarbearhunter View Post
              That bird ass thot knows how to play that extra dumb bimbo role to get thirsty mofos to want to slide it in to get what she wants. That chick may be dumb but she smart enough to know her assets an thot play dumb white girl will get her way most of the time.

Brothers even dumber hitting that cuz guarantee she tries to extort some baller in the future and plays the "victim" role.

Eventually she'll off herself. Lots of thots play that role. They all conspire to get paid or advance they "careers". Chick got pushed through superhead U.
              Lol @Super head U. Karine Steffans the Dean of Dome.

Comment

Comment

They cast that smut chick as vachina.

Comment

Oblivion

Comment

why is this thread still relevant...are yall this thirsty. The "man" of this age, follows and thirsts over women simply because they are oversexualized, gets rejected and then slanders them/ talk bad bout em online.

Dont talk bout her, if u dont respect what she does and represents. Are these women that important to yall.

Comment

Her acting is trash, old chyna was better

Comment

Originally posted by Axum View Post
                          why is this thread still relevant...are yall this thirsty. The "man" of this age, follows and thirsts over women simply because they are oversexualized, gets rejected and then slanders them/ talk bad bout em online.

Dont talk bout her, if u dont respect what she does and represents. Are these women that important to yall.
                          dont hate little guy
                          Oblivion

Comment

PT.2

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4L3x0srNsI"]Sophia Body Explains Why She Sent An Easter Basket Of Blistex and Axe To Ceaser and Dutchess - YouTube[/ame]
                            Oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by blackonboth View Post
                              I'd like to die with my dick inside her.....

yous a bitch ass nigga smh

100 she wouldn't even notice any dicks being inside her
                              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X