X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caustic talking that #RNS

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2Lnokhm7yE[/ame]

Re: Caustic talking that #RNS

"I was sick of talking about that shit with my cellmate in 2002..." - Daniel Stefani

Comment

What the fuck is with these guys ?
      Like "oh I don't know how the URL would respond to me"

For Christ sake do caustic and the rest of the backpacking crowd brains work properly?

-Soul khan (king of KOTD style rap)
      Was well received on multiple occasions in the URL

-Real Deal (king of the white boy in the hood imagine)
      Was not only well received but he's pretty much a URL regular now

-Dizaster (king of everything the URL hates)
      Came to NYC and battled Rex with sloppy angles and didn't get booed out the building (Infact its baffling to see Diz talk bad bout NYC after that) but whatever

-Iron Solomon (the orginal)
      White boy taking vicious angles since the dvd days , Solomon performance against Math Damm near opened the flood gates for tons of talent.
      Most of the talent are in KOTD and the deceased GT

U would think the whole
      "Oh I don't know , I think the URL crowd won't let me rock" shit would just fucking die

Mike p
      Who just got cracked on cam not to long ago is making waves on the URL

I wonder if he ever thought bout weather the URL crowd would accept him

Comment

It's because deep down he's racist.
        He refuses to believe none of that matters.

Or worse he listens to internet nerds opinions and thinks they're real.

Comment

Originally posted by Crow42 View Post

For Christ sake do caustic and the rest of the backpacking crowd brains work properly?

Came to NYC and battled Rex with sloppy angles and didn't get booed out the building (Infact its baffling to see Diz talk bad bout NYC after that) but whatever

White boy taking vicious angles since the dvd days , Solomon performance against Math Damm near opened the flood gates for tons of talent.

U would think the whole
          "Oh I don't know , I think the URL crowd won't let me rock" shit would just fucking die

Mike p

Facts, Caustic seems like a smart guy, I'm stunned he actually thinks that way

Probably just comfortable on KOTD and doesn't feel like leaving

Comment

Mike p

KOTD white dudes are genuine with their shit though. Mike P seems like the kinda dude who would do whatever it took to impress people, in a bad way. He's a white dude rapping in a style that's not really his own. Caustic has his own style. Both Mike P battles are a white dude with no personality vs a black dude with bars. Like you could never tell what Mike P is like from his shit, but Caustic's sense of humor and all that, you can tell exactly what the dude is like.

Comment

Originally posted by theskeep View Post
              Mike p

KOTD white dudes are genuine with their shit though. Mike P seems like the kinda dude who would do whatever it took to impress people, in a bad way. He's a white dude rapping in a style that's not really his own. Caustic has his own style. Both Mike P battles are a white dude with no personality vs a black dude with bars. Like you could never tell what Mike P is like from his shit, but Caustic's sense of humor and all that, you can tell exactly what the dude is like.
              Yo, well-said

That's exactly how I feel about Mike P, man. None of his shit sounds natural.

Caustic is natural as fuck...either way, I think Smack/URL fans already know who Caustic is. They'd fuck with his humor imo granted he would probably get less love than he does at KOTD

Comment

url crowd wouldnt like caustic cuz he sucks XL RADIO!

Comment

Funny how much Surf touched Caustic's soul with that Dellavedova comment. He took that shit ALL the way home with him...(meanwhile Surf prolly forgot he said it).

EDIT: Real rap, though. Dellavedova hit BOTH his free throws so far tonight, so who's laughing now, Tsunami? That bo-JERSEY.

Comment

one of the few times i disagree with crow. keep caustic and his jew nose all the fuck away from a URL stage. Dude is cheeks
                    Originally posted by Wreckless
                    I would have rather been black than an orphan
                    https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Why's this lame talking.

🌸 I just make trap beats tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post

Or worse he listens to internet nerds opinions and thinks they're real.
                        Originally posted by Bohboh
                        i feel it I'm just out here letting random hate off bro

Comment

U would think the whole

Mike p

It's not confusing at all in regard to why Diz talks ish about URL an NY.

Diz purposefully talks ish on URL an NY as a smokescreen excuse to not get invited back on URL or the east so he can have a "legit" alternative excuse that he don't go to NY because no one likes him there.

The real reason is diz knows he had math set up to get jumped an his crew of struggle rappers won't be able to save him from the strong possibility of him getting stomped the fuck out if he goes near URL.

If Diz was cool with URL he'd have ZERO "legit" excuse to not battle on URL an would have a nervous breakdown knowing that jump karma might get him back 100. So Diz just keeps on talking ish from his safe zone to purposefully give himself a "legit" excuse to not battle on URL.

Diz know what's up. That snake shit he pulled got him fearing ever going to URL again.

Comment

If diz and math werent retarded they'd tuck their bean bags for a second and get a huge check for Math vs. Dizaster 2.

Comment

lots of things can be answered with "comfort zone" in this thread.

We all have them but some are just more see through than others.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X