Who has the best overall showings/resume in URL, KOTD & Dont Flop combined?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who has the best overall showings/resume in URL, KOTD & Dont Flop combined?

Charlie Clips, their can be no other.

This is why I am happy for him getting that spot of Wildin Out, I know dude can parlae that into something else cause he is gueinuelly naturally funny (if you dont know go check out his youtube vlogs)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeTanner View Post

This is why I am happy for him getting that spot of Wildin Out, I know dude can parlae that into something else cause he is gueinuelly naturally funny (if you dont know go check out his youtube vlogs)
      Reach Files might be the best blog ever created by a battle rapper

Bam-bi

Comment

Originally posted by cpjohnson View Post

Bam-bi
        LMFAO When he paused it on DOT and said he's praying to the reach god lmfao I lost it.

Comment

Originally posted by cpjohnson View Post

Bam-bi
          LMFAO When he paused it on DOT and said he's praying to the reach god lmfao I lost it.
          Lol Charlie a funny motherfucker

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X