Th3 jerkoff vs Aye Verb may be going down...R U interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement Th3 jerkoff vs Aye Verb may be going down...R U interested?

I see that they are going back and forth on Twitter and Verb is giving him quotes out the bible.

Idk how to feel about this match..
    Tweets won't embed correct. Maybe I fucked up something but you can see the back and forth here. https://twitter.com/streetstarnorbe/...592836?lang=en

Re: Th3 jerkoff vs Aye Verb may be going down...R U interested?

So Chilla can't get Verb but Saga can?

WTF.

Comment

Read the title aint reading all that shit just came to say pause.

Comment

Originally posted by cpjohnson View Post

WTF.
        Chilla is now claiming he doesn't want to battle verb.

Comment

Originally posted by fff View Post
          Read the title aint reading all that shit just came
          pause

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post

WTF.
            Nah, he only said that because Verb is curving him...look at his last interview with HHIR, he said "if Verb down I'm down", Verb is just taking shots without accepting the battle.

Now this Saga B.S., smh....Verb need to get in the ring instead of talking shit. How you get 3-0'ed by Shine and still talk shit, instead of getting back in the ring and fucking people up off the rip?

Comment

WTF.
              Nah, he only said that because Verb is curving him...look at his last interview with HHIR, he said "if Verb down I'm down", Verb is just taking shots without accepting the battle.

Now this Saga B.S., smh....Verb need to get in the ring instead of talking shit. How you get 3-0'ed by Shine and still talk shit, instead of getting back in the ring and fucking people up off the rip?
              Just watched it. I think Verb is still pissed about that check he was going to collect battling Chilla on hitmans league.

Comment

I'm really not interested in this matchup but an Aye Verb battle is a battle I will be watching. Believe that.

Comment

WTF.

Just watched it. I think Verb is still pissed about that check he was going to collect battling Chilla on hitmans league.
                  Well, he wasn't pissed enough to call off the Double Impact shit.

We all thought he was going to take a shot at Smack, he didn't, so there should be no problem battling Chilla on URL now.

Fuck Saga, he don't deserve Verb yet

Comment

Saga is lame.
                    🌸 I just make trap beats tbh.

Comment

WTF.

Well, he wasn't pissed enough to call off the Double Impact shit.

We all thought he was going to take a shot at Smack, he didn't, so there should be no problem battling Chilla on URL now.

Fuck Saga, he don't deserve Verb yet
                      True that. I don't understand wanting to battle Saga at all. There's no buzz or request for this shit nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Niggamortis View Post
                        Saga is lame.
                        Real shit

Comment

Literally could think of 20 other names i'd rather see Verb battle tbh...

BDot, Ave, Rum Nitty, Lux, BMagic, Suge, Roc, Cal, Big T, Chilla, 40barrs, Ms Hustle, Official, QPeezy, Charrooon, Gwitty Gwap, Mook, Head I.C.E,Chess and goddamn...I think i'd actually rather see Verb battle DNA then Saga.

I feel dirty for saying that....

Comment

Originally posted by blackonboth View Post
                            Literally could think of 20 other names i'd rather see Verb battle tbh...

BDot, Ave, Rum Nitty, Lux, BMagic, Suge, Roc, Cal, Big T, Chilla, 40barrs, Ms Hustle, Official, QPeezy, Charrooon, Gwitty Gwap, Mook, Head I.C.E,Chess and goddamn...I think i'd actually rather see Verb battle DNA then Saga.

I feel dirty for saying that....
                            Nah, real shit

Comment

The Saga is trash..he doesn't deserve to battle Verb..yes Verb has fallen off a bit..but Saga ain't prove shit imo dude is terrible...that nigga needs to be battling cats like Steams bum ass
                              Mean muggin who?? ya jeans colorful/Rainbow Brite at night i can't fuck with you

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X