Another Million View KOTD Classic! KOTD - Rap Battle - Dizaster vs Arsonal | #WD4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwback Classic Another Million View KOTD Classic! KOTD - Rap Battle - Dizaster vs Arsonal | #WD4

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csb1Qu92rqI"]KOTD - Rap Battle - Dizaster vs Arsonal | #WD4 - YouTube[/ame]

Re: Another Million View KOTD Classic! KOTD - Rap Battle - Dizaster vs Arsonal | #WD4

1 million views LET'S GO!

Comment

Re: Another Million View KOTD Classic! KOTD - Rap Battle - Dizaster vs Arsonal | #WD4

This battle is insane!

Please share your fondest memories of this battle itt

Comment

i literally just brought this up about 5 in ago on cp thread
        one of my top 5 ever
        your timing was weird.....take this rep stalker
        MR.SANDMAN

Comment

it makes no sense how this battle aint at 2.5 million to me
          this shit is amazing
          diz 3-0
          ars did his thang tho
          MR.SANDMAN

Comment

diz bar scheme at end when they cut him off and he finished it in the interview
            it was only time i was so fuckkin mad at time call and then it was the only time i ever seen them let someone finish bars in the interview after battle
            and that scheme would of been the best scheme in battle rap. i still have it as my favorite and it didnt even finish
            MR.SANDMAN

Comment

I always had trouble scoring this battle. Edged it to Diz IIRC. Too bad the audio is slightly fucked up.

Lol @ Diz' arse eating round.

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
                diz bar scheme at end when they cut him off and he finished it in the interview
                it was only time i was so fuckkin mad at time call and then it was the only time i ever seen them let someone finish bars in the interview after battle
                and that scheme would of been the best scheme in battle rap. i still have it as my favorite and it didnt even finish
                Yeahhhh...that scheme was insane

Comment

Kotd taking so many losses why would you bring this up

Arsonal = URL/UW rapper and the main reason this has views - FAIL

Battle published on Sept 17 2013 lmao 2.5 years to get a mill while Cal vs Roc (which was bootlegged) is at nearly 1.3 mill after 6 months - FAIL

Lush One actually sounds retarded in the intro - FAIL

Dope battle though Ars 3-0
                  Swingin' for the fences, knee's weak his chin breakin'....cause he can't take the strengff...it's Rosenburg man

Comment

All I could think while watching this the first time was how Diz was on the verge of dying spitting that 3rd round. Lol.

Comment

bout to peep will report back with my thoughts

Comment

arsonal 3-0

Comment

Yeah considering diz and arsonal got a few million viewed battles this should have more but diz's left out bars were better than anything spat in the battle tbh

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X