Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dope battle rappers you may not have heard of

Originally posted by GMajor View Post
    A. Ward. Don't let the screencap fool ya. That God-lovin hick is nice widdit. Haven't seen many debut performances like this one. His 2nd one against F-Mag was just as nice, imo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrVpWLk9dK8?t=124

(Tell me this performance wouldn't pop off on the main stage VS. someone like Th3 Saga??)
    Dope!!!
    We in the house like the wet bandits

WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/BRICK-BEATZ

Comment

I dont know any of these dudes think i've seen the patron one ima check when im home

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
        Bluray Blade
        He was on URL so I guess he's not that unknown but his name's dope and he's funny af to me.
        Battle rap needs more different shit like him than cats with just bars imo.

Scheme Street/URLTV Presents: Pollo Creed Vs BluRay Blade @Caution Hosted By JC - YouTube
        Been saying this since I got on this forum. He always cracks me up and is creative af! URL needs to put him on...Instead they got DOT

Bluray Blade (drunken master) all day

Comment

Originally posted by morningglory View Post
          Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
          Bluray Blade
          He was on URL so I guess he's not that unknown but his name's dope and he's funny af to me.
          Battle rap needs more different shit like him than cats with just bars imo.

Scheme Street/URLTV Presents: Pollo Creed Vs BluRay Blade @Caution Hosted By JC - YouTube
          Been saying this since I got on this forum. He always cracks me up and is creative af! URL needs to put him on...Instead they got DOT

Bluray Blade (drunken master) all day
          I prolly checked him out cuz you mentioned him.
          Yeah he's dope.

Comment

O-Dub been active since grindtime. He's battled for years now in Baltimore's Pit Fights as a fan favorite. He's never really had a big name as an opponent so hes unknown to many. Unfortunately he had a bad choke last year at his iBattle debut but dude got good energy, stage presence with a good mix of bars and jokes.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFmCuoZHJKE[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by ThugFlutie View Post
              O-Dub been active since grindtime. He's battled for years now in Baltimore's Pit Fights as a fan favorite. He's never really had a big name as an opponent so hes unknown to many. Unfortunately he had a bad choke last year at his iBattle debut but dude got good energy, stage presence with a good mix of bars and jokes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFmCuoZHJKE
              Coulda sworn I seen that O Dubb dude battle my boy Dime Poe a while back...Don't see it on YouTube though so I might be trippin...

Matter fact...even though I doubt he battles anymore, I think this dude was MEAN. And not a lotta people heard of him. Worth a click for the cartoonish B-More accent (you would think he's from the UK at some points). Worth checkin his other battles for lines like:

You better be lucky I ain't meet you in like 0-6
              Cuz back then? I was L'in niggas out,
              Fuck rappin---I was scrappin, swelling niggas mouth
              take a section out ya scalp
              with this weapon when it shout
              Find ya kids---Dead---ass nekkid on the couch.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X