Enraging white nerds that follow battle rap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enraging white nerds that follow battle rap.

Eminem, Diz nor KKKOTD invented battle rap.

Black people did.

Let out that closeted, seething, white, try hard to be down rage.

So attack and hate on URL, neg black posters, praise KKKOTD the followers of black culture. In the end it's all you've got. And it's pathetic and sad. Stay losing whites.

Re: Enraging white nerds that follow battle rap.

KOTD >>>>

Comment

Eminem was the first battle rapper ever

Comment

Originally posted by polarbearhunter View Post

Black people did.

So attack and hate on URL, neg black posters, praise KKKOTD the followers of black culture. In the end it's all you've got. And it's pathetic and sad. Stay losing whites.
        This is an outrage! Everyone knows that battle rap originated from 8 Mile! I bet you also think that Hip-Hop wasn't created by Vanilla Ice and Snow. You're lucky my monitor light gives me sunburn, because I could go on forever!
        They're all gonna laugh at you!

Comment

Originally posted by disoma666 View Post
          Originally posted by polarbearhunter View Post

Black people did.

This is an outrage! Everyone knows that battle rap originated from 8 Mile! I bet you also think that Hip-Hop wasn't created by Vanilla Ice and Snow. You're lucky my monitor light gives me sunburn, because I could go on forever!
          As long as you know and never forget.

Comment

I'm not on any racist shit, but there definitely is way too many white "trying to be down" people infected with lushoneitis. I don't think they realize how see through that shit is - same dudes who are too ashamed to rep where they're really from because I guess it's just completely uncool to be from the suburbs or any other rural area. Same dudes that gotta speak ebonics to fit in or spit gun bars because they went dear hunting with their Uncle Bob one summer. There's a large abundance of that in KOTD and it's the most annoying shit ever.
            They're all gonna laugh at you!

Comment

Originally posted by disoma666 View Post
              I'm not on any racist shit, but there definitely is way too many white "trying to be down" people infected with lushoneitis. I don't think they realize how see through that shit is - same dudes who are too ashamed to rep where they're really from because I guess it's just completely uncool to be from the suburbs or any other rural area. Same dudes that gotta speak ebonics to fit in or spit gun bars because they went dear hunting with their Uncle Bob one summer. There's a large abundance of that in KOTD and it's the most annoying shit ever.
              Being a white boy from the wrong side of the trailer park even when you are real about where you're from you get the same shit... I am Hip Hop because of its acceptance of diversity... Pity others don't practice what they preach... That goes for pink yellow white black brown... What if a Caucasian put a post up saying something similar... Their is only 1 result when you flip Harvey Dents coin... You only ever get to see one side. I don't discriminate I hate equally... I do agree with your statement just my 2 cents... Good Battle Rap is good Battle Rap no matter what league just like beer is beer no matter the brewery its preference...

Comment

the black ppl that battle rap are pretending too

Comment

Why do you people take this shit so serious?
                  Is just battle rap, nothing really important to human survival.
                  "Living in a World with more fake niggas than real, so now im in a situation where the masses cant feel me" - Calicoe

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X