• Show
Clear All

Re: Smack needs to bring Gjonaj back on URL vs Nitty

Originally posted by BORIS View Post
    Originally posted by cpjohnson View Post
    Originally posted by knuklo View Post
    Nah. Mike P will fill that Gjonaj quota on URL. Joe Nye need to worry about getting some clear wins on KOTD first.
    Facts

Nitty would smoke Gjonaj
    nah.
    Please tell me you're not one of those people that think Gjonaj beat Diz.

If the Nitty that showed up against Ave showed up against Gjonaj, it would be over
    Lol..... if the nitty that came against ORED shows up he'll lose. it's easy to pick and choose performances to make a case for someone. I could go around this forum and say the verb that showed up vs cortez is unbeatable, but those kind of statements mean nothing. it'll be a goody, gjonaj says more creative unconventional shit. he is more charismatic and and compelling. ex. Bar for Bar Gjonaj and born were not leaps and bounds apart but his performance is so gripping that you just don't wanna hear what his opponent has to say, they seem bland in comparison because of the way he constructs his shit. his set ups are more advanced aswell. Nitty is not smoking him. definitely could win he'll just need to approach the battle a bit differently than the usual. #
    #
    #
    #
    No. I didn't give him the win, he choked. I don't know what that has to do with nitty smoking gjonaj though lol.
    Fair enough

Yeah, a lot of shit depends on where people are at in their career/how they feeling that day

Comment

Originally posted by polarbearhunter View Post
      Nah. Mike P will fill that Gjonaj quota on URL. Joe Nye need to worry about getting some clear wins on KOTD first.
      Facts

Nitty would smoke Gjonaj
      nah.

If the Nitty that showed up against Ave showed up against Gjonaj, it would be over
      Gjonaj most certainly beat diz unless you stopped paying attention to factual bars, ignored Diz sre-using what multiple past opponents said to him vs another half arab, didn't mind him messing up his lines, payed more attention to the premium home town gas, saw nothing wrong with him telling a rookie he was going to put a shot in a vets top, reading off his phone like he was 2016 impersonating canibus and his notepad which Solomon pointed out later on, stole word for word from danny myers batman signal line etc.

Hilarious how Diz will purposefully hate on URL so he's ensured to never battle out of his comfort zone yet begs and whines for url legends to battle him in his comfort zone of kkkotd in cali.

Get real son.

Gjonaj beat diz 2-1. Only beat himself round two by choking and stopping short.
      Gjonaj beat diz so bad that he ended his own career.
      Originally posted by Quill m Skills
      worst name on otbva : [MENTION=22151]Flashlight[/MENTION] aka fleshlight

Comment

Originally posted by Flashlight View Post
        Originally posted by polarbearhunter View Post
        Facts

Nitty would smoke Gjonaj
        nah.

Gjonaj most certainly beat diz unless you stopped paying attention to factual bars, ignored Diz sre-using what multiple past opponents said to him vs another half arab, didn't mind him messing up his lines, payed more attention to the premium home town gas, saw nothing wrong with him telling a rookie he was going to put a shot in a vets top, reading off his phone like he was 2016 impersonating canibus and his notepad which Solomon pointed out later on, stole word for word from danny myers batman signal line etc.

Hilarious how Diz will purposefully hate on URL so he's ensured to never battle out of his comfort zone yet begs and whines for url legends to battle him in his comfort zone of kkkotd in cali.

Get real son.

Gjonaj beat diz 2-1. Only beat himself round two by choking and stopping short.
        Gjonaj beat diz so bad that he ended his own career.
        LOL

Comment

Not a big mike p fan but I'm sure he'll do ok on url but gonaij would be better vs chills even tho chilla bores me. Nitty need to battle roc or cal imo

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpapurp View Post
            Not a big mike p fan but I'm sure he'll do ok on url but gonaij would be better vs chills even tho chilla bores me. Nitty need to battle roc or cal imo
            Nitty's battling Roc next bruh it's pretty much confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by Dhumble View Post
              Gjonaj beat Psycoses in their judged battle.

There's room for Gjonaj and Mike P on URL.

Smack, set it up!
              As u stated he beat pysco hardly a win you can boast over.... But that's me just never liked him and on a side note I don't get the buzz with roc either
              im a beast mother fuckers !!

Comment

u selpt gwittty rong.. js

Comment

GJONAJ VS MIKE P

Comment

nah leave gnonaj on the sidelines.... i fuck with the boy but he picked sides when he did that stupid ass dizaster battle. Let that serve as a lesson for anyone else thinking about jumping sides. Look what it got him.

0 buzz
                    a 3-0 ass whipping
                    nobody trying to see him battle again

Comment

gjonaj vs mike p on url would be hype
                      Never forget, im the nigga that keeps the hoes panties wet

OTBVX

Comment

Originally posted by walk with me View Post
                        nah leave gnonaj on the sidelines.... i fuck with the boy but he picked sides when he did that stupid ass dizaster battle. Let that serve as a lesson for anyone else thinking about jumping sides. Look what it got him.

0 buzz
                        a 3-0 ass whipping
                        nobody trying to see him battle again
                        Real shit

The idiot still did an interview like he didn't realize what he did wrong, SMH.

Should've never fucking done that, what a clown

Comment

Gjonaj's better off not on smack realistically

Comment

Originally posted by fff View Post
                            Gjonaj's better off not on smack realistically
                            Doesn't change the fact that that move was utterly stupid in every aspect

Comment

I think gjonaj translates very very well on both platforms. As a fan I don't care what platform he battles on, lol @ caring that he went to KOTD so you never wanting to see him on URL wtf. You're a fan, why marginalise battlers?

Comment

I think gjonaj translates very very well on both platforms. As a fan I don't care what platform he battles on, lol @ caring that he went to KOTD so you never wanting to see him on URL wtf. You're a fan, why marginalise battlers?
                                He's one of the few whose style translates well on both

I don't care where he battles, just think it was a terrible business move. For the one battler whose style translates amazing on both, you think he'd be conscious of not fucking up his relationships with both platforms

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X