Y'all don't realize how JEALOUS Shine is of Roc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y'all don't realize how JEALOUS Shine is of Roc...

Like I'm not here to boast and brag cause I've chilled with Dot Mobb and speak to them personally, I'm just here to say me and some of my peoples are associated with a few Dot's,Rex being one, that's all I'm speaking on that...

Shine was jealous since Roc became a Dot. Once Roc got to super top tier status Shine couldn't take it, his female tendencies (as Rex put it) got the best of him... That's literally the reason NWX exists.. Anyway, Roc grew, Rex/Mook are mentioning Roc more and Shine spoke on a man(Roc) who never spoke bad bout him... Maybe his he/she was giving him advice, not sure...

Anyway. K Shaun is a disloyal, bitch made, tranny loving faggat. He got face to face with the dude that took his role in the Mob (in terms of battle rap),was getting humiliated, barked on , and did some SISSY , female type shit, I'd have so much more respect if he just swung, instead, he pump faked and humiliated himself more. Rex raised that lil bitch since a pup.. And I know some things cause I guess you can call me and my peoples associates of Rex,Dan Bars and some other Dot's (all stand up dudes forreal). I hate disloyalty and that's exactly what Shine showed,pathetic.

Point is, we the fans need to let Smack,Organick, etc know we don't like that bitch made , female shit. He belongs on QOTR and could battle for the top Bitch in the game. He don't deserve nor belong on that big stage and that's just how I feel but I gotta sense many feel the same way. Tweet,gram,Facebook Smack, let him know what the fans think of lost lil K Shaun and his female tendancies ... I'm out
    I'll knock down ya door like Jehovas Witness, and bring niggas to your house like your older sisters...

Make me mad, either get shot in the face or stabbed... The Blood leave you wetter than the Tub when you take a bath. ... They say the game should be Told, not Sold, but that's hard to Control when cats Fold like paper bags...

Re: Y'all don't realize how JEALOUS Shine is of Roc...

Also, Shine is ugly as fuck.
    Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

thank you for opening my eyes to jelousy in battle rap

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfBigL View Post
        Like I'm not here to boast and brag cause I've chilled with Dot Mobb and speak to them personally, I'm just here to say me and some of my peoples are associated with a few Dot's,Rex being one, that's all I'm speaking on that...

Shine was jealous since Roc became a Dot. Once Roc got to super top tier status Shine couldn't take it, his female tendencies (as Rex put it) got the best of him... That's literally the reason NWX exists.. Anyway, Roc grew, Rex/Mook are mentioning Roc more and Shine spoke on a man(Roc) who never spoke bad bout him... Maybe his he/she was giving him advice, not sure...

Anyway. K Shaun is a disloyal, bitch made, tranny loving faggat. He got face to face with the dude that took his role in the Mob (in terms of battle rap),was getting humiliated, barked on , and did some SISSY , female type shit, I'd have so much more respect if he just swung, instead, he pump faked and humiliated himself more. Rex raised that lil bitch since a pup.. And I know some things cause I guess you can call me and my peoples associates of Rex,Dan Bars and some other Dot's (all stand up dudes forreal). I hate disloyalty and that's exactly what Shine showed,pathetic.

Point is, we the fans need to let Smack,Organick, etc know we don't like that bitch made , female shit. He belongs on QOTR and could battle for the top Bitch in the game. He don't deserve nor belong on that big stage and that's just how I feel but I gotta sense many feel the same way. Tweet,gram,Facebook Smack, let him know what the fans think of lost lil K Shaun and his female tendancies ... I'm out
        Makes sense.

I mean, the guy literally tries to fuck men. How's that for female tendencies.

Comment

Originally posted by goonie View Post
          Let me open your eyes to how to spell jealousy.

Way to contribute to the board. Smh. Great post.

Comment

Pretty obvious its jealousy imo
            Originally posted by Notsure
            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
              Pretty obvious its jealousy imo
              Couldn't be anything else.

But yo, is Roc not Dot anymore? He's just repping Cavegang? Or is he still with them?

Comment

I thought he was still dot mob til apparently during this battle he said he wasn't
                Originally posted by Notsure
                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

I thought he was still dot mob til apparently during this battle he said he wasn't
                  Damn, Dot Mobb is just fucking Rex and Mook now.

Comment

Idk if you're being sarcastic but this is jealousy on another level. . I know for a FACT , at least according to Dot Mobb that he was jealous they expanded their brand and when Roc blew up he felt he replaced Shine in the Dot Mobb pecking order. Even tho it was strictly a business move and the fact Roc and Rex had a friendship, Shine couldn't handle it and has been doing some fuckboy shit ever since.

I'm just personally tired of the dude and his female esque actions and we if it bothers you too, speak up... That disloyalty shit, and hating on another man shit is pure fuckery. He don't deserve that big stage no more.
                    I'll knock down ya door like Jehovas Witness, and bring niggas to your house like your older sisters...

Make me mad, either get shot in the face or stabbed... The Blood leave you wetter than the Tub when you take a bath. ... They say the game should be Told, not Sold, but that's hard to Control when cats Fold like paper bags...

Comment

Tay Roc is Dot Mobb...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfBigL View Post
                        Idk if you're being sarcastic but this is jealousy on another level. . I know for a FACT , at least according to Dot Mobb that he was jealous they expanded their brand and when Roc blew up he felt he replaced Shine in the Dot Mobb pecking order. Even tho it was strictly a business move and the fact Roc and Rex had a friendship, Shine couldn't handle it and has been doing some fuckboy shit ever since.

I'm just personally tired of the dude and his female esque actions and we if it bothers you too, speak up... That disloyalty shit, and hating on another man shit is pure fuckery. He don't deserve that big stage no more.
                        He's a dickhead being sarcastic who apparently can't spell bruh

Comment

Didnt Shine bring Roc into dot mob? How the hell you get jealous of someone you put down with your team...

Comment

Originally posted by H8Me View Post
                            Didnt Shine bring Roc into dot mob? How the hell you get jealous of someone you put down with your team...
                            When he outshines the FUCK out of you

Comment

Originally posted by H8Me View Post
                              Why you say that tho? Idk how the process went leading up to Roc joining but I do know for a fact that Rex and Roc were tight n Rex made the final decision and made it official. if K Shine had anything to do with it, I'm not sure but would like to know where you heard that

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X