HEAD ICE SAYS HE'LL KILL AYE VERB, TALKS 2 ON 2 W/ SWAVE SEVAH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog HEAD ICE SAYS HE'LL KILL AYE VERB, TALKS 2 ON 2 W/ SWAVE SEVAH

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjsaWCocQ5Y"]HEAD ICE SAYS HE'LL KILL AYE VERB, TALKS 2 ON 2 W/ SWAVE SEVAH & BATTLED CHARLIE CLIPS OFF CAM - YouTube[/ame]
    Oblivion

Re: HEAD ICE SAYS HE'LL KILL AYE VERB, TALKS 2 ON 2 W/ SWAVE SEVAH

Fixed the title for u OP

Comment

Didn't watch
      2 40 year old "goons" rehearsing poetry together...

Comment

AyeVerb vs HeadICE!? Tell me this is true ! If both come on his A-Game it will be a fckng classic !!!

Originally posted by Wreckless
        Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gama View Post
          AyeVerb vs HeadICE!? Tell me this is true ! If both come on his A-Game it will be a fckng classic !!!

I disagree sir.. 3-0 aye verb
          “As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster-Henrey hill

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Smoke da Og View Post

ICE never took a 3/0 in his life but Verb would 3/0'd him? Idk how you can say that, I ain't get your logical. In my mind it could be CLASSIC!

Comment

ICE never took a 3/0 in his life but Verb would 3/0? Idk how you can say that. It will be CLASSIC!
              First off head ice is mediocre at best, he gets by using his stage presences.
              He doesn't have any bars, he does the t-rex shit, spit mixtapes bars
              Half the time he make no sense, niggas jus act like he does.

oh yeah daylyt seth curry that nigga.

Comment

Daylyt 1/0'd him no 3/0. And ICE is a beast, my thoughts.

Comment

Well what makes him a beast.. Cause you alone are not misguided, there are many other who feel the same as you.

But nobody ever say why?

shit niggas cant even give 5 dope bars, that the man said.
                  I mean bars, none of that home fries shit.

Comment

Makes sense, we all know Verb's history with Harlem

Comment

Well what makes him a beast.. Cause you alone are not misguided, there are many other who feel the same as you.

But nobody ever say why?

It's about more than bars, like you said, it's about presence.

Him vs Serius Jones proves that Ice is a beast, IMO. The step brother line? The way he flipped K Shine's "is he dead kick"? His battle with Pat Stay?

Ice is proven man. As much as people like to make fun of him, there's a logic to his bars.

"You ain't gon do shit-and I'm going to expose you/ You ain't got the heart to do shit-but your nose do"

Comment

Originally posted by cpjohnson View Post

But nobody ever say why?

Him vs Serius Jones proves that Ice is a beast, IMO. The step brother line? The way he flipped K Shine's "is he dead kick"? His battle with Pat Stay?

Ice is proven man. As much as people like to make fun of him, there's a logic to his bars.

"You ain't gon do shit-and I'm going to expose you/ You ain't got the heart to do shit-but your nose do"
                        You right it's about more than bars.. Its about both, and ice is lackin like a muthafucca, in the bars department.

Comment

But nobody ever say why?

You right it's about more than bars.. Its about both, and ice is lackin like a muthafucca, in the bars department.
                          Fuck nigga they ain't worried bout you.

Send in your verse lil hoe
                          Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                          Originally posted by ekeanon
                          I'm glad I got to witness your life
                          Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post

But nobody ever say why?

Shut your Lavar Burton from roots lookin ass up.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post

But nobody ever say why?

Shut your Lavar Burton from roots lookin ass up.
                              Boy you better get Bruce Bruce looking ass the fuck outta here

Your edge looks unproportioniate fuck nigga
                              Originally posted by ekeanon
                              I'm glad I got to witness your life
                              Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                              White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X