BILL RATTED HIMSELF OUT.....no proof that Kshine did anything ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BILL RATTED HIMSELF OUT.....no proof that Kshine did anything ...

Bill is a head.....he causes a scene in front of civilians , staff which includes Udubb staff and venue staff. Who knows what was actually said...but there is potentially hundreds of people taht could have called the cops saying Bill Collectors trynna shoot Kshine. At no point in any of the interviews or videos does Bill say he has paperwork that can prove Kshine called the cops.....and why would he? Seems like he is a legit streetsavy feller.....why would he get so shook up over a potential conflict...it just doesnt seem even close to right...

chances are some random club gooer was legit thinking they were bout to catch a stray bullet so they called it in.

NO PAPERWORK...NO TRUTH

Re: BILL RATTED HIMSELF OUT.....no proof that Kshine did anything ...

He hasn't got the disclosure yet
    Learn how the system works
    The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
    ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

If it was a phone call the paperwork ain't gonna say anything but I mean if you threaten one guy and tell him you got a heater and he the only one that knows and all the sudden police come you don't have to be a roccet scientist to put 2 n 2 together

Comment

Oh and don't ever snitch on your self in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpapurp View Post
          If it was a phone call the paperwork ain't gonna say anything but I mean if you threaten one guy and tell him you got a heater and he the only one that knows and all the sudden police come you don't have to be a roccet scientist to put 2 n 2 together
          he was yelling and making a big sceneinside and outside the venue. aka hundreds of witnesses

Comment

So let me get this straight..
            This nigga had a prop after the battle?
            :fag:

Comment

Originally posted by Screwed Up LOM View Post
              find the afm interview..he talks about it all there...im too lazy to look

Comment

He had a Charron pistol lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpapurp View Post

You get the relevant 911 call log with your discovery is ya lawyer on his job Cuh... and from my experience the ADAs out here succ at properly redacting shit. Whatever number(s) called to report the incident should reveal the truth...
                  I'm sicc, It's hard to spit wit all this snot in me... I couldn't fit the tip in, got your chicc episiotomied

Comment

Didn't know they gave out phone numbers if that's true yea he'll find out.

Comment

Technically, they don't give out numbers, they redact them shits.... but from experience they don't do a good enough job to stop anyone determined to read the shit from doing so.
                      I'm sicc, It's hard to spit wit all this snot in me... I couldn't fit the tip in, got your chicc episiotomied

Comment

Originally posted by Kurbe-Locks View Post
                        He hasn't got the disclosure yet
                        Learn how the system works
                        ^^This shit right here nigga

Gotta get that motion of discovery first
                        “As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster-Henrey hill

Comment

Originally posted by braidy View Post
                          Originally posted by Screwed Up LOM View Post
                          find the afm interview..he talks about it all there...im too lazy to look
                          He had it for his e.farell battle..
                          The nigga said it matched his outfit..lol
                          “As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster-Henrey hill

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X