Clear All

• Dizaster Breaks Down Iron Solomon Battle, Says He'd Do A Battle on RBE 4 3

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cXNM5u4Gqmo[/ame]

who do you want to see diz battle on rbe? post below nh
    yes, because he has no children to come back for
    20.00%
    no, i dont even know what youre talking about op lol now take this l
    80.00%

Re: Dizaster Breaks Down Iron Solomon Battle, Says He'd Do A Battle on RBE 4 3

Awesome I think he could smash on that league

Just hoping he doesn't fuck around and call his opoonent pussy the whole time

Dizaster vs JC
    Dizaster vs Young Kannon
    Dizaster vs Money Bagz

Comment

He‘s really adamant about battling Official, I guess it would be cool to see him battle a chick (girl). Is T Top URL anymore? They both respect each other so that‘s a possibility. It would be dope if B Magic took Diz as his retiring battle, that‘s the proper way to go out. Worst case scenario, there‘s always JC to fall back upon lol. Money Bagz is super flames fire, but his stature is way below Diz so idk..... More suggestions, anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie Pie View Post
        He‘s really adamant about battling Official, I guess it would be cool to see him battle a chick (girl). Is T Top URL anymore? They both respect each other so that‘s a possibility. It would be dope if B Magic took Diz as his retiring battle, that‘s the proper way to go out. Worst case scenario, there‘s always JC to fall back upon lol. Money Bagz is super flames fire, but his stature is way below Diz so idk..... More suggestions, anyone?
        I think it's just the female aspect that has him so gung-ho about Official, and T-Top is dope but that matchup is weird.

Everyone really is just waiting on Hollow and Diz at this point

Comment

this order
          big kannon. because crack got him thinkin he is the best freestyler. when he aint top 5.....he is very good. but not top
          jc.......they are both my top 5 all time. weird match up. but as a fan i want it
          i know he aint on rbe roster. but i want diz to battle serious jones. for freestyle purposes
          MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X