Who Believes Charron Is Actually Disabled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who Believes Charron Is Actually Disabled?

Originally posted by jimmy gringo View Post
    Originally posted by Gggyea View Post
    This site had enough trouble without RMBVAs outcasts and scumbags infesting our waters. Dude is 100% fruity fuck boy. But he feels safe posting here. It's disgusting. Y'all let rnbva just dish this jerk off onto our site so they don't have to deal with his corny shit?? Wtf kind of sense is that?? I've never met anyone that joins multiple forums and can't make a single friend on either of them...But remains vigilante in his efforts

That's maybe why I hate jvl so much. I give time and thought to my responses and this jerkoff gives us NOTHING. And we're equals. That infuriates me.

And I see an ANGELIC CHAMPION

I WAS TERRIFIED OF CORKY AS A KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hated that show! It came on before america's funniest home videos though

Comment

Originally posted by Ede View Post
      This site had enough trouble without RMBVAs outcasts and scumbags infesting our waters. Dude is 100% fruity fuck boy. But he feels safe posting here. It's disgusting. Y'all let rnbva just dish this jerk off onto our site so they don't have to deal with his corny shit?? Wtf kind of sense is that?? I've never met anyone that joins multiple forums and can't make a single friend on either of them...But remains vigilante in his efforts

That's maybe why I hate jvl so much. I give time and thought to my responses and this jerkoff gives us NOTHING. And we're equals. That infuriates me.

I WAS TERRIFIED OF CORKY AS A KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hated that show! It came on before america's funniest home videos though
      You must be old. Remember this?

Comment

I am "old", I suppose.

Here you go:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olHEykVL9t4"]Corky fights the power - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Wait his diss ability is a disability?
          Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
          And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
          Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
            For instance, I used to drink every night, only 1 to 3 drinks but recently I just stopped altogether and my life has improved 100%

Jvl you gotta make some moves my canuckawigga, I dunno what it is but you can do it

& o yeah [MENTION=5754]Gggyea[/MENTION] is a faggot

Edit: not the good kind
            Whoa whoa whoa. Bit of a sneak attack linguist never had any beef wit u. It riding wit jvl against me?? Hahahahaha u make the worst life decisions. For instance. How's that liver treating u ya fucking drunk??
            nah i can't lie, i do respect the gggyeagraphs. just wanted to see your reaction

my liver's good btw

That's more like it. I was a shocked at the brutality of ur sneak attack

Sorry for the harsh words about ur liver.. I was just hurt H fighting back.
            WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
            gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

For instance, I used to drink every night, only 1 to 3 drinks but recently I just stopped altogether and my life has improved 100%

Jvl you gotta make some moves my canuckawigga, I dunno what it is but you can do it

& o yeah [MENTION=5754]Gggyea[/MENTION] is a faggot

Edit: not the good kind
              Whoa whoa whoa. Bit of a sneak attack linguist never had any beef wit u. It riding wit jvl against me?? Hahahahaha u make the worst life decisions. For instance. How's that liver treating u ya fucking drunk??
              nah i can't lie, i do respect the gggyeagraphs. just wanted to see your reaction

my liver's good btw

That's more like it. I was a shocked at the brutality of ur sneak attack

Sorry for the harsh words about ur liver.. I was just hurt H fighting back.
              TOO SHORT DIDN'T READ

Comment

I am "old", I suppose.

Here you go:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olHEykVL9t4"]Corky fights the power - YouTube[/ame]

Brooooo I'm pretty old and I have no idea what the fuck this is lololol
                ~#FUCK12~

Comment

U don't know who corky is???? He's Americas favorite retard.
                  WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
                  gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post
                    Brooooo I'm pretty old and I have no idea what the fuck this is lololol
                    U don't know who corky is???? He's Americas favorite retard.

For the record, I never watched that show, but I was aware of it, and he scared/amused me.

I just found him singing fight the power when I googled him.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X