"Black Muslim" Canadian foreveralone does Plenty of Fish online dating experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Black Muslim" Canadian foreveralone does Plenty of Fish online dating experiment

http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.pof.com

Which one of you racist foreveralone virgins for life wrote a detailed plenty of fish online dating experiment review? Or was it a goof from RMBVA?

Dude says he's a "black muslim" who used Canadian battle rappers Pat Stays pick to get chicks to respond to him! Lmfaooo.

“The Ultimate POF Review!”
    3/2/16
    mjadedj
    MJaded J.
    1 review
    “The Ultimate POF Review!” - Hello everyone,

I was inspired by one of the reviews on here and decided to create the ultimate male profile on POF. The inspiration also came from being frustrated with my lack of results due to my physical appearance not being "up-to-par". I will have to be honest in this review and state that I would give myself between a 4-6 in the looks department. I feel like my "swagger" is on point, but I get a serious roadblock, because of not being a model.

Anyways, shall we get started? I wanted to compare my profile versus a fictional profile that I created. The objective was to see how much traffic the ultimate profile would get compared to a regular guy like myself. The results were amazing!

Profile Myself vs. Profile Created

Profile Myself: African-American (Black), 36, has kids, some college, Desk Clerk, has car, wants a relationship, United States, 6,1, bald, brown eyes, thin body, Muslim.
    Appearance: 5/10 or lower
    Profile pic used: Self
    Source: Camera

Profile Created: Caucasian (White), 31, no kids, phD, Sports Medicine, has car, wants a relationship, Canada, 6'5, brown hair, brown eyes, athletic body, Christian.
    Appearance = 8/10 or higher
    Profile pic used: Pat Stay (Canadian Battler Rapper)
    Source: Instagram

Duration Time of Experiment: 24 hours

Now for the story. So I signed up for POF using my own profile and reached out to a few females to "test the waters". I gave it a day or two and the results were awful. It was embarrassing to be honest. I felt extremely unwanted. Please be assured that the women I was sending messages to were of decent looks with what seemed to be a decent head on their shoulders. I did not get any replies and no women viewed my profile during this time. What did I do? I deleted my profile and kept asking myself, "What do women want?"

That's when I ran across this review site and created another profile with the attributes mentioned above. Insane! I went live with Profile Created and literally within 5 mins. the profile was getting views. I don't mean 1 or 2 an hour. I mean within 24 hours Profile Created had at least 24 Meet Me requests, 10 - 15 inbox messages, a couple of Favorites, and hours of communicating with women.

I've seen a lot of fellas on here making complaints about the lack of messages they get from females, as though the women will almost (to never) send a message to a guy first. Profile Created destroyed that misconception. I had women with appearance ratings in the 2/10 - 8/10 ratings sending messages to Profile Created first! The feeling was amazing. I'll also mention that Profile Created's "About Me" section was flawless. It was just a dynamite profile.

Now for the behind the scenes. Even though it felt good to get an overwhelming amount of attention from these ladies, I must admit I also felt horrible that these women were attracted to a "Fake Profile" and also that I was actually having some feelings for a couple of them. Yes, I did lie about my identity/profile information, but the actual communication (i.e. personality, swagger, jokes, compliments, warmth was all me). With that being said, I decided to finally be honest with a few of the ladies and inform them the profile was a project to see "What Do Women Really Want on POF". One of the ladies was furious (which I totally understand why). The 2nd female was a real sweetheart when she found out. They both advised me that not every woman wants what I thought they wanted, and told me to just be myself. I agree. Sad part is, I showed the 2nd female my real picture and she ceased to communicate with me within hours of being sent the picture. After 24 hours, Profile Created was deleted.

Results:

Project Self failed with no traffic.
    Project Created succeeded with heavy traffic.

Conclusion: Yes, this site does has it's pros and cons. There truly are sweet and beautiful women on POF.

My advice to the men is to be yourself, be honest, be upfront, use hi-res photos, do not post unoriginal selfies (i.e. bathroom, living room, bar, club, etc.), and last but not least.....be patient!

My advice to the women is to be yourself, be honest, be upfront, use hi-res photos, do not post unoriginal selfies (i.e. bathroom, bedroom, duck-face, pout lips, hand on hips, bar, club, other men in pic, etc.), and last but not least.....patient!

Thanks Everyone!
    MJaded

Tip for consumers: Never use a "Fake Profile" to attract a significant other. Be yourself!

Re: "Black Muslim" Canadian foreveralone does Plenty of Fish online dating experiment

[MENTION=4459]Brokeback Jimmy[/MENTION]

(dagawd)

Comment

Re: "Black Muslim" Canadian foreveralone does Plenty of Fish online dating experiment

Looks like the goof running the experiment got bodied off POF by chicks who didn't want his goofy ass "being himself". Lmaoooo.

"Sweet ladies" on a low quality dating app! What a white knight goober!

Even pof shanks didn't want the poor geek. Hahahaha

Comment

my bad - was remembering this

http://otbva.com/forum/pof-com-can-b...on-t22705.html

Comment

polarbear you didnt hve all that in the original post when i @ed

but anyone and everyone- as good a time as any to revisit a classic thread !

Comment

Poor bastard had to claim he's a black American muslim that used a picture of Pat Stay to get chicks to talk to him.

Smells like a white Canadian goofball that used Pat Stay pics and didn't want to admit he's a foreveralone Canadian white boy who still couldn't get some online play.

No wonder kkkotd goofballs are passive aggressive clowns that worship Pat stay, diz, and love comedy face offs to hide the tears of a clown! Hahaha.

Comment

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HsI-DB-25e8[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by polarbearhunter View Post
                I showed the 2nd female my real picture and she ceased to communicate with me within hours of being sent the picture

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                  I showed the 2nd female my real picture and she ceased to communicate with me within hours of being sent the picture
                  Lmfaoooooo

Comment

serz tho polarbear
                    i try not to hate on ur threads
                    but how do u even know that someone made a pof account with a picture of pat stay ?

Comment

and why do u assume it ws someone from here

Comment

and why do u assume it ws someone from here
                        Could be rmbva or charoon.

Why make up a story of using Pat Stay in reviews on a dating site whom most all of them never heard of Pat Stay let alone watch battle rap.

That means it was really done by some ugly dork who needed to use pics of a big white dude to try to get chicks to talk to him....online no less! Lmao

And why wouldn't someone doing it as a joke post a thread about it on here or rmbva with the profile made of Pat Stay as "him"?

And why put a review on a message board not directly on pof?

Means some foreveralone did it and is crying himself to sleep at night.

Comment

It's the most recent at top review. I pity that poor kid. Probably taking his frustrations out playing video games watching Pat Stay and Diz battles. What a dweebie!

http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.pof.com

Comment

Why make up a story of using Pat Stay in reviews on a dating site whom most all of them never heard of Pat Stay let alone watch battle rap.
                            thats the exact reason someone would do it

the catfish is real ijs

Comment

thats the exact reason someone would do it

the catfish is real ijs
                              Why mention using Pat Stay in a review section not on pof? All you'd have to say is you used a jacked tall dude.

Now when the canibus shit was done it was posted up on the forum with his pic.

No one I've seen posted a pat stay one up then took the time to do a review elsewhere and never mention it on battle rap boards as trolling.

Especially saying as themselves they got no replies.

That means the dude actually did the experiment because his ugly dork ass wasn't getting none with his real pics.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X