X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Scarborough Gangsta Rapper Arcane Conspires to Have JVL Locked Up

JVL clearly hates everyone who has a job
    Originally posted by jdporter
    Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

I'd also like to add these are the same type of clowns that go around saying fuck the police and pretend to be against capitalism 51 weeks of the year selling corporate American beer and their shitty art work while calling the cops on anyone who slightly offends them.

Comment

^^JVL talks that same shit but look

"He punched a guy in my bar who was on dialysis, and had embolisms on his arm from the dialysis, he accused him of stealing his girlfriends purse, which he did not, and then he sucker punched him. I pushed him back he went to take a swing at me and I defended myself and threw him out of the bar. He tried to have me charged, but I was within my rights. So now he has a vendetta against me. The pic I posted is just a stock image of an embolism. If he would have damage those it could have done serious damage."

How can u stand up for this guy mr gringo
        Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

http://rapmusic.com/threads/mookie-j...radio.1255916/

the good ol' days :'))))))
          Originally posted by Bnas
          good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
          whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Originally posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
            your country is 1984 and youre calling another country soft
            Originally posted by makonnen View Post
            my country is what?
            Originally posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
            nvm the books probly banned there

you dudes just slayed me with this...
            repped.
            Originally posted by Bohboh
            i feel it I'm just out here letting random hate off bro

Comment

Originally posted by cHaD PePpErS View Post
              Seems like it started when u tried to get mookie fired
              That didn't work so u tried to get his boss fired for a drake meme
              James Tennant was disciplined for the "meme" and rightfully so. He was told to change it. Not sure how someone in his position doesn't know better than to impose his face onto a black man and alter the color of his skin during black history month tbh.

^^JVL talks that same shit but look

"He punched a guy in my bar who was on dialysis, and had embolisms on his arm from the dialysis, he accused him of stealing his girlfriends purse, which he did not, and then he sucker punched him. I pushed him back he went to take a swing at me and I defended myself and threw him out of the bar. He tried to have me charged, but I was within my rights. So now he has a vendetta against me. The pic I posted is just a stock image of an embolism. If he would have damage those it could have done serious damage."

How can u stand up for this guy mr gringo
              This is another fabricated story though. The poor guy on dialysis is a coke dealer who stole JVL's ex gfs purse while JVL was pulling 2 strippers off of her that jumped her. JVL just tried to get the purse back but no harm came to that guy. Then the person who made the comment you posted sucker punched JVL and now he is trying to get him thrown in jail for false accusations. That person also beat up the guy on dialysis on another night. Your agenda is clear though. All you're doing is showing their accusations with no proof just like them.

Comment

You know what rhymes with JVL? He should defect from Canada and move down to atl

Comment

How do u know so much about jvl

Comment

jvl is blameless and everyone else in the world is libellous and hates him for no reason >

Comment

except jimmy gringo

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy gringo View Post
                        James Tennant was disciplined for the "meme"
                        Nope

James Tennant
                        Also you'll be happy to know that Human Rights understand that there was no racist intent to the meme and are not pursuing any action. I did show this thread, as suggested, but it wasn't necessary...I just had to tell the story.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy gringo View Post
                          James Tennant was disciplined for the "meme"
                          Nope

James Tennant
                          Also you'll be happy to know that Human Rights understand that there was no racist intent to the meme and are not pursuing any action. I did show this thread, as suggested, but it wasn't necessary...I just had to tell the story.
                          Yup. He was forced to take the shading off of his face.

It was expected that the LGTBVA squad like Browser Eriko Brokeback and Chad all would want to see JVL locked up especially for false accusations. Still waiting on Mz Hanset tbh.

Comment

how does a Feb 2016 poster know about the LGTBVA squad????

Comment

Lmfao jvl doing what he does best, spending every waking hour being furious and slightly inconveniencing people who dont give a shit about him

Get a fuckin job buddy

Comment

this thread is fire

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X