BIG KANNON DECLARES I'M THE BEST FREESTYLER IN BATTLE RAP - CALLS OUT DNA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog BIG KANNON DECLARES I'M THE BEST FREESTYLER IN BATTLE RAP - CALLS OUT DNA

www.youtube.com/user/HipHopIsRealUniverse
    Caught up with Big Kannon at RBE’s Writers Bloque vs Team Homi Top 5 event.

Big Kannon declares I'm the best freestyler in battle rap - Then calls out DNA to a freestyle battle...

Do you think Big Kannon has the best freestyle abilities in battle rap???

Please Share, Comment & Subscribe To Our Channel!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HipHopIsrealuniverse
    http://www.hiphopisreal.com/

Re: BIG KANNON DECLARES I'M THE BEST FREESTYLER IN BATTLE RAP - CALLS OUT DNA

FOH

charron holds that crown

even hollow da goat admitted that
    KOTD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Big Kannon undoubtedly one of the best freestyle in the world. He beat Disaster in a freestyle battle not too long ago

DNA, Thesaurus, Charron all legitimate matches. Genuinely surprised he hasn't battled KOTD more

Comment

Charron would cook Kannon lop

Comment

Originally posted by barsonbars View Post
          Charron would cook Kannon lop
          facts
          KOTD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

a lot of people can beat charron in a written battle, but when it comes to freestyle vs freestyle, dude in nearly invincible at this point
            KOTD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Charron would shit on dude big kannon did single handedly save a freestyle royal rumble though

Comment

diz
                hollow
                dna
                ill mac
                thesarus
                serious jones
                charoon
                then maybe big kannon
                big kannon. u getting too cocky for your own big ass britches........ you fresstyled a couple of battles and want to compare your self to people who have spit many rounds freestlying and clearly won
                u freestyled and lost homie. u did good vs jc. but u lost
                i loved the old kannon. pause
                i hate the new kannon. too cocky and he aint even as good as he use to be
                MR.SANDMAN

Comment

and no one would know kannon was best freestyler or even freestyling if it wasnt for him saying it every other bar
                  stop reminding us.......thats y id ont respect clips as a top fresstyler
                  he always has to tell u its a freestly
                  the best just go
                  MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by Dee Tibbs View Post
                    Big Kannon undoubtedly one of the best freestyle in the world. He beat Disaster in a freestyle battle not too long ago

DNA, Thesaurus, Charron all legitimate matches. Genuinely surprised he hasn't battled KOTD more
                    kannon told diz
                    you are young money and i kill you twice
                    thats 2 weezys
                    wtf does that mean. he beat diz with that. really
                    MR.SANDMAN

Comment

smdh
                      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

kannon told diz
                        you in hallways ssuckin dic all day
                        really........
                        once again....how did kannon beat diz. im still on round one homie
                        MR.SANDMAN

Comment

kannon stops diz at a show and pressure him to record a freestyle
                          that makes kannon better
                          sorry. kannon needs to beat at least 4 of top 5 fresstylers to be considers. they have a body of work. kannon has a whole frestlye round. against his own writers bloque teammate.. not even a fair opponnent to judge that with
                          MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
                            diz
                            hollow
                            dna
                            ill mac
                            thesarus
                            serious jones
                            charoon
                            then maybe big kannon
                            big kannon. u getting too cocky for your own big ass britches........ you fresstyled a couple of battles and want to compare your self to people who have spit many rounds freestlying and clearly won
                            u freestyled and lost homie. u did good vs jc. but u lost
                            i loved the old kannon. pause
                            i hate the new kannon. too cocky and he aint even as good as he use to be
                            come on 5, you know damn well ill mac aint number 2

Diz first round vs. Cortez made me appreciate his freestyle ability

DNA is absolutely terrible
                            Nu Wave Gang

https://soundcloud.com/c_bmn/mine
                            https://soundcloud.com/nunami/party
                            https://soundcloud.com/iamlegaxy/next-prod-by-rmurbeats
                            https://soundcloud.com/ray_louis/lost-ft-legaxy

New Music Dropping Soon

Comment

Charron, in a "freestyle" battle the was confirmed rehearsed together several times, rebuttled something hfk didn't even say

How does that even happen
                              Originally posted by Notsure
                              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X