X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***QueenzFlip Gets Angry At Some British Guy, Calling Him His Dad***

http://www.facebook.com/jackjonestv/...0902531362467/

Re: ***QueenzFlip Gets Angry At Some British Guy, Calling Him His Dad***

its a joke man! Its a joke! ITs Just a Joke!!
    "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

Originally posted by Bohboh View Post
      its a joke man! Its a joke! ITs Just a Joke!!
      Quality Banter Mate !!!!!!

Comment

Fake ass shit the fux outta here.

Comment

I'm sure Queens Flip will try and relate this "beef" to his fight with ARP somehow

Comment

Aww this is that English faggot jack Jones Defo a fake there's a vid only proving how much a walker he is... Makes fakes pranks that's all scripted... Got slapped in the face with pizza and calls the Feds on the guy almost crying.... He the biggest faggot alive or one of them for sure
            im a beast mother fuckers !!

Comment

Originally posted by mercer View Post
              Aww this is that English faggot jack Jones Defo a fake there's a vid only proving how much a walker he is... Makes fakes pranks that's all scripted... Got slapped in the face with pizza and calls the Feds on the guy almost crying.... He the biggest faggot alive or one of them for sure
              On point.

Comment

Yo niggaz is corny. Yall crabs just mad that im viral. Just be the same at events cuz im there and if u bout it come see me cuz ARP approached n we took it outside n had the fair one. I told u niggas im friends to none of yall. Yall niggaz dont know about the web n nitty era n think this shits some joke but im official, viral and from queenz for a reason.
                Quietroom Battles CEO
                @Queenzflip

Bend Yo Mic #Pause

Comment

Originally posted by queenzflip View Post
                  Yo niggaz is corny. Yall crabs just mad that im viral. Just be the same at events cuz im there and if u bout it come see me cuz ARP approached n we took it outside n had the fair one. I told u niggas im friends to none of yall. Yall niggaz dont know about the web n nitty era n think this shits some joke but im official, viral and from queenz for a reason.
                  You Defo viral my g that face is fucking ugly as... If it's not viral it's a disease....plus calm your fat stinking ass down before you have heart attack muffin man your shits burnt on top looking extra crispy I'll slap you and arp
                  im a beast mother fuckers !!

Comment

Originally posted by queenzflip View Post
                    shut your fat fuckin mouth

Comment

Wow guys be nice to the battlers

Comment

#dead

Comment

fake as fuck but damn queenzflip is on the come up
                          :darebel:

Comment

Comment

what an annoying corny unfunny queer

queenzflip >
                              Originally posted by Notsure
                              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X