WATCH THE THRONE 2 TURNS VIOLENT - T REX THROWS BOTTLE OFF STAGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog WATCH THE THRONE 2 TURNS VIOLENT - T REX THROWS BOTTLE OFF STAGE

http://www.hiphopisreal.com presents Today In Battle Rap keeping you up to date with all your daily battle rap news.

WATCH THE THRONE 2 TURNS VIOLENT, IS THIS A SETBACK????

Feb 7 2016

E Hart Vs 40 B.A.R.R.S
    Tay Roc Vs C3
    T Rex Vs Black Diamond
    Phara Funeral & Shooney Da Rapper
    Cee The Boss & Nina Cruzae
    Tori Doe Vs Couture
    Morawsha Vs Ms Murk

Feb 6 2016

Robin Rhymes Vs Casey Jay
    Jai Smoove Vs Star Smilez
    Melato Black Vs Jada Raye
    Tia S Vs Vixen The Assassin
    Classey Vs Diesel
    Buretta Blaze Vs 8R14

Please Share, Comment & Subscribe
    To Our Channel!!! Thanks For Watching!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HipHopIsrealuniverse
    http://www.hiphopisreal.com/

Re: WATCH THE THRONE 2 TURNS VIOLENT - T REX THROWS BOTTLE OFF STAGE

Was this the same event where Nunu supposedly got jumped?
    "Living in a World with more fake niggas than real, so now im in a situation where the masses cant feel me" - Calicoe

Comment

Lol "could have been one of the best events of the year"
      Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Spect3r View Post
        yep she deff got jumped.. that happened on feb 6 .. it was a two day event!!! smh

Comment

[MENTION=24038]hiphopisreal.com[/MENTION] do you have linked footage to that conceited fight with Rex?
          Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
          Originally posted by ekeanon
          I'm glad I got to witness your life
          Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
          Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by hiphopisreal.com View Post
            Originally posted by Spect3r View Post
            yep she deff got jumped.. that happened on feb 6 .. it was a two day event!!! smh
            So 2 fights in 2 days? damn, smh
            "Living in a World with more fake niggas than real, so now im in a situation where the masses cant feel me" - Calicoe

Comment

Any violence is gonna be a setback because people are attracted to the foolishness.

Comment

what happened to the 2 on 2? cee the boss aint show up?

Comment

40 Bars and QB also fought

Comment

Originally posted by Joker1023 View Post
                    40 Bars and QB also fought
                    YEP

Comment

Originally posted by LakeShow View Post
                      what happened to the 2 on 2? cee the boss aint show up?
                      it didnt happened .. i didnt even see cee the boss in the building yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                        [MENTION=24038]hiphopisreal.com[/MENTION] do you have linked footage to that conceited fight with Rex?
                        it wasn't conceited .... fighting
                        it was two members from team homi .. one Sr Roc Ju heard .. another i forget his name.... conceited wasn't in the issues last night...

I have the footage to some of these issues.. but we still deciding what we gonna do with them,,, we are getting serious request from multiple big wigs in battle rap not to shed to much light on it.... we are trying to walk the fine line where we keep it down the middle... maintain our connections in battle rap,,, don't burn bridges but yet.. cover the event honestly ... good or bad... so this is where we stand with some of the footage... will we realese some of them??? .. I'm not too sure yet...

Comment

Comment

@hiphopisreal.com do you have linked footage to that conceited fight with Rex?
                            it was two members from team homi .. one Sr Roc Ju heard .. another i forget his name.... conceited wasn't in the issues last night...

I have the footage to some of these issues.. but we still deciding what we gonna do with them,,, we are getting serious request from multiple big wigs in battle rap not to shed to much light on it.... we are trying to walk the fine line where we keep it down the middle... maintain our connections in battle rap,,, don't burn bridges but yet.. cover the event honestly ... good or bad... so this is where we stand with some of the footage... will we realese some of them??? .. I'm not too sure yet...
                            Soooo basically you're being censored.... or controlled by the people you help promote in fear of burning future media pass bridges.

That's weak, I see your side, but it's mad weak.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wise Owl View Post
                              @hiphopisreal.com do you have linked footage to that conceited fight with Rex?

Soooo basically you're being censored.... or controlled by the people you help promote in fear of burning future media pass bridges.

That's weak, I see your side, but it's mad weak.
                              we playing chess brother... if i feel strong enough about dropping anything i will.... its a fight footage... nothing gained really from dropping it other too watch a fight... thats basically it... Not that type of promotion I'm looking for at this time.. if it was different circumstances then my action would be different. I respect your opinion ....

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X