Arcane ducks battling Caustic for the Second Time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Arcane ducks battling Caustic for the Second Time?

ur hear telling me i dnt kno rap or u come from a cypher background or smthng

so spit

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
      come rap wth us next weekend we do it in tinychat

wtf does active mean

ur argument is u got passed over from a rap opportunity u deserved and u dnt have one rhyme for the guy who took ur spot

ur chicken to rap
      u got mic fright

It means I used to perform at shows win freestyle battles where Ive beat Arcane b4 and record tracks. The fuckery was something that was ongoing. That's why I called him out to battle after I did my first 2 battles. He ducked that. KOTD black listed me and protected him. I had lots of bars for him. He was scared I was gonna get too personal though when in reality all I had was dope bars. Then he decided to get personal in the most cowardly way and instead of man up and battle impersonate my ex gf online.

Comment

Hamilton isn't a place like NY or LA where it's like oh cool you got some shine battling who cares? In hamilton you got a bunch of losers that are like omg this is our meal ticket we can't let JVL rock the boat. Arcane got 200 000 views battling Thesaurus. Fuck JVL. Protect Arcane at all costs.

Comment

Originally posted by Off the grid View Post
          It means I used to perform at shows win freestyle battles
          im off top

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1qJIqDUavoT

link us next weekend and freestyle

Comment

You're a huge bitch [MENTION=5182]Off the grid[/MENTION]
            Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
            And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
            Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

off the grid is blaming everything but himself for losing steam toward his dream.

Comment

Originally posted by dontpraiseme View Post
                off the grid is blaming everything but himself for losing steam toward his dream.

It might seem that way but you can't win the game from the bench. I got mean girled by a bunch of grown men in their 30's and 40's.

Comment

Why do u need arcane and his friends to make music by yourself
                  Originally posted by jdporter
                  Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Arcane rules
                    Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Originally posted by cHaD PePpErS View Post
                      Why do u need arcane and his friends to make music by yourself
                      How many rappers make music by themselves? I don't need Arcane. I never did. Working with him was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. Arcane's "friends" for the most part are middle aged white people. Anyone involved in hip hop was either a mutual friend or someone that was my friend first that he thought he could gain something by working with them. If JVL is a brand its completely destroyed by now though.

Comment

So you don't like making music you just wanted to develop a brand wow i knew u were a phony

Comment

Arcane stayed true to hip hop

Comment

Yeah you gave him his successful life

How the fuck you envy arcane ffs
                            Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
                            And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
                            Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by cHaD PePpErS View Post
                              So you don't like making music you just wanted to develop a brand wow i knew u were a phony

You're just another sarcastic pussy that hides behind anonymity. It's only natural you would gravitate to a spineless coward like Arcane.

Comment

jvl slit ur wrists with ur disability checks or something
                                Originally posted by Notsure
                                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X