The GREATEST BATTLE RAPPER OF ALL TIME is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog The GREATEST BATTLE RAPPER OF ALL TIME is...

The greatest of all time. The GOAT. There are 4 names in battle rap that are always being associated with this title. They are: Charlie Clips, Loaded Lux, Hollow Da Don and Murda Mook. But there are 2 names I feel are always being left out, who are very well deserving of at least being mentioned in the conversation. Find out in the video who those two are as we count down the 5 Greatest Battle Rappers Of All Time.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpbRQZq-ozE"]The GREATEST BATTLE RAPPER OF ALL TIME is... - YouTube[/ame]

Re: The GREATEST BATTLE RAPPER OF ALL TIME is...

why are you writing your thread titles like me youre giving 18 a bad name

Comment

YO OP. If you had to erase every lux performance and contribution you've ever seen ( ALL HIS SHIT. 106, SMACK, URL, LIONZ DEN) or ALL HOLLOW's contributions and performances, who would you pick? That is a no brainer to me.

If you done a poll.. do you think people would erase MOOK VS LUX OR GREY HOODIE LUX for HOLLOW VS BIG T OR AYE VERB, LUX VS CAL OR HOLLOW VS GOODZ, HITMAN, SURF AND PASS? Lux would sweep the poll. For that reason i'll never see hollow as the GOAT. How can the GOAT's contributions and performances pale in comparison to 2nd best?

Comment

diz and hollow
        and prob bigg k when it said and done
        MR.SANDMAN

Comment

freestyling and accepting battles is a big thing to me
          lot of GOATS dodge battles left and right
          jc as well
          MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Greatest of all time.... sorry to say it, but its Tsu Surf or Tay Rock easily.
            Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
            Originally posted by ekeanon
            I'm glad I got to witness your life
            Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
            White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

And possibly Hollow
              White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Honorable mention to BMagic and Mook

Comment

Originally posted by BORIS View Post
                  YO OP. If you had to erase every lux performance and contribution you've ever seen ( ALL HIS SHIT. 106, SMACK, URL, LIONZ DEN) or ALL HOLLOW's contributions and performances, who would you pick? That is a no brainer to me.

If you done a poll.. do you think people would erase MOOK VS LUX OR GREY HOODIE LUX for HOLLOW VS BIG T OR AYE VERB, LUX VS CAL OR HOLLOW VS GOODZ, HITMAN, SURF AND PASS? Lux would sweep the poll. For that reason i'll never see hollow as the GOAT. How can the GOAT's contributions and performances pale in comparison to 2nd best?
                  That's a very valid point but I don't think it would be a sweep. I do agree that LUX's performance against CAL is 1 of the greatest, if not, the greatest performance ever by a battle rapper. But we'll never know the actual split in the ratio would be until you gather everyone's thoughts on the matter. But definitely a solid argument.

Comment

Lux.

No debate.

Comment

B Magic better than all them motherfuckers...

Comment

seems like they forgot to mention two and half decades of hiphop
                        Originally posted by Bohboh
                        i feel it I'm just out here letting random hate off bro

Comment

unless they discuss the early formative years of the hiphop after the first minute of this video.

Comment

also, rmbva.com

Comment

Originally posted by Masked Inasense View Post
                              Originally posted by BORIS View Post

That's a very valid point but I don't think it would be a sweep. I do agree that LUX's performance against CAL is 1 of the greatest, if not, the greatest performance ever by a battle rapper. But we'll never know the actual split in the ratio would be until you gather everyone's thoughts on the matter. But definitely a solid argument.
                              What would your vote be?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X