Vicci paid $50 000 to bail out K Shine and K kicked him out of Zip Em Up (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vicci paid $50 000 to bail out K Shine and K kicked him out of Zip Em Up (Video)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReDc8pl4jPY"]Vicci Speaks About Getting K-Shine Out In Time For Armageddon - YouTube[/ame]

poor guy got kicked out after paying shines bail and I remember shine saying vicci is no longer in zip em up.

also vicci was the one pressing up all the clothes.....any more insight on this?

vicci a loyal dude man he holds his homie down and k shine kicks him out? smh

Does anyone know any more inside stuff on this?

salute to vicci for being a g though
    Dirty young bul

Re: Vicci paid $50 000 to bail out K Shine and K kicked him out of Zip Em Up (Video)

Doesn't really matter to me but with any situation there's always more to it then just that. Also not sure if bail works the same everywhere but you only pay 10 percent so he put up 5k not 50k unless his bail was 500k

Comment

Re: Vicci paid $50 000 to bail out K Shine and K kicked him out of Zip Em Up (Video)

wow
      when and why did he get kicked out?what happened to him since?

Comment

This dude has a classic laugh during battles
        The wise owl laughs at the crowd..

Comment

Lmao at him paying $50k to bail K-Shine out.. No way his bail was set at $500k

He only paid 5k most likely since its 10% of bail set.... Smh

Comment

Dis nigga dat goof dat supply all the da weed roll it and don't get to smoke it....all to be seen with a battler
            Sneakers Neva Sliding

Comment

How anyone know he got kicked out?
              Whoever airing out friends to battle fans of all people is a bad person imo.

Comment

Why he got 253 dollars cash actin like he cakin wtf

Comment

how u start a blog like this

and i thought the video was bout the issue u posted in the OP
                  not some old footage

thread is misleading in title

Comment

Anyone bought this zip em up shit?
                    I'm doper & I'll prove it with a tight flow
                    His shorty tried to move like a cyclone
                    So I hit it like she threw it in the strike zone

Comment

Old ass hunnids prolly that prop money shit
                      Originally posted by Purple
                      This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                      Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                      Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                      :boosieguns:

Comment

K shines bail wasn't no 500k LMAO these Nigga are stupid

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X