TAYROC RESPONDS TO K SHINE/NWX...fiyah ass song playing in the back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef TAYROC RESPONDS TO K SHINE/NWX...fiyah ass song playing in the back.

Y'all hear that shit?

Re: TAYROC RESPONDS TO K SHINE/NWX...fiyah ass song playing in the back.

Shine was hating on Roc for a minute. I respect this dude alot. He carries himself like a real dude. Even tho everyone hate Rex,he does too. I know personally the respect he got in the streets.

At the end of the day I'm a battle rap fan n respect alot of battles craft but got no respect for them as men. That's just me,I like that real shit.

And ya dope track or hook
    I'll knock down ya door like Jehovas Witness, and bring niggas to your house like your older sisters...

Make me mad, either get shot in the face or stabbed... The Blood leave you wetter than the Tub when you take a bath. ... They say the game should be Told, not Sold, but that's hard to Control when cats Fold like paper bags...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfBigL View Post
      Shine was hating on Roc for a minute. I respect this dude alot. He carries himself like a real dude. Even tho everyone hate Rex,he does too. I know personally the respect he got in the streets.

At the end of the day I'm a battle rap fan n respect alot of battles craft but got no respect for them as men. That's just me,I like that real shit.

And ya dope track or hook
      Word
      Current Top 5:

1. Mook
      2. Hollow
      3. Lux
      4. Bigg K
      5. Qleen

Honorable Mentions: Tay Roc, Calicoe, Tsu Surf, Chef Trez, Chilla Jones, Pat Stay, Danja Zone, Tony D, Chess

Comment

gay

Comment

TALK TO THAT NIGGA ROC !

Comment

won't watch

peeped the oversized fitted with the stickers on it.

Oh, 2004 how I missed you.

Comment

I'm not the biggest roc fan but he seem like a stand up dude. I think shine was just hatin on roc cuz for a min he was in the bacc and roc rose and passed him on the dot mobb food chain

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X