DAYLYT vs O-RED (full battle) (WORKING LINK!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: day vs red

Originally posted by hippy22 View Post
    Originally posted by Purple View Post
    Originally posted by Meow9 View Post
    well you represent day and i rep red.

so it's kinda fittin that it took you two attempts to finally paint the picture.

It was a metaphor to show that Ored doesn't matter.
    Cause despite continued efforts, no real image, he's just a URL rapper.

Could probably make that rhyme better, but this food I'm having is currently more important
    #goodfood=goodlife
    Really?so lux,danja zone,saga, chilla are not lyrical? hollow the don wittiness and freestyle and hardcore comedic style.heck even charlie clips stage presence and freestly abilities is fun even
    the top tier dude Sauras from KOTD. Twitted Charlie is few dudes that can freestyle int "middle of a round"not just rebuttles.
    Side note:
    Did john john battled daylyt
    Most URL rappers are witty and entertaining and not shy on how they express themselves.I think cadence style bravado etc these dudes got it from uRL. Nowadays is noy about URL as its a matter of style and flows cause young rappers skunding more and more the same.Daylyt is noce but he is influence by UNO Bravo comedic crazy of the wall approach and day was not the first doing antics.

Is daylyt top tier?of course he is. Its just not about leagues anymore as manybrappers croos the bridge to many leagues to make money thereby influencing others
    lol

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X