passing a drug test? any info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• passing a drug test? any info

Aight so iam looking at interviewing for a construction manager job and I have a interview/possible drug test on monday. Anybody have any tried and proven ways of getting around it. I have tch/ benzo's/alcohol in my urine for sure. Id rather not take somebody elses "clean" piss as i dont know anybody who doesnt do drugs. this job could potentially make me 15-20 g's more a year over my current biz.

Ive looked into "quick fix 5.7" (synthetic piss) but i cannot seem to find a way to get it here before monday without paying 60 bucks for expidited shipping.

Anybody know of any headshops in or around philly where i can get quickfix or any synthetic urine?

any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Spirits used to be for celebration ..
    Now they just take him away from the hell that's waitin...

Re: passing a drug test? any info

Sweat it out, drink cranberry juice and water if its piss test, if its swab just dont smoke or do anything for a couple of days. I passed a swab and i had smoked a couple days before I had to take it.
    http://www.oddfuture.com/
    Posters on my nignore list: abiramnathan, mrjdm998, carpathian, stync
    Originally posted by serge T
    "This will make them like me. Clearly. No debating."

Comment

Ive tried that. ive drank 2 gallons of water. in 2 days took b 12. pissed like a racehorse and still failed (on parole). i smoke kush every day and take 6 mg's of klonopin for recreation plus drink vodka usually. I have tried every drink out there and NONE of them worked. thanks for the sugesstion though. any and all advice is appreciated.

could really use this job

Comment

Just buy some "strip" from GNC im not sure if they still sell it though but they have other full system cleaners.. it was like 30$ for one pill or like one liter of the drink that taste awful so i suggest getting the pill. Ill see if any stores sell it.

what it looks like in the bottle

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/STRIP-NATURAL-CLEANSER-CLEANER-PSYLLEROL/dp/tags-on-product/B000ZM9XRO"]Strip Nc Natural Cleanser Extra Strengh Grape 32 Fl Oz: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41hF2kXG1WL.@@AMEPARAM@@41hF2kXG1WL[/ame]

You have to follow the directions perfectly, though, the first time my cousin did it his test came up inconclusive, second time he passed, though ive read several forums and articles where people said it didnt work but in my personal experience it did work.

i believe GNC still sells it

http://www.gnc.com/pwr/product-revie...uit-Punch.html

Comment

Originally posted by deezenutsbiatch View Post
          Ive tried that. ive drank 2 gallons of water. in 2 days took b 12. pissed like a racehorse and still failed (on parole). i smoke kush every day and take 6 mg's of klonopin for recreation plus drink vodka usually. I have tried every drink out there and NONE of them worked. thanks for the sugesstion though. any and all advice is appreciated.

could really use this job
          when was the last time you smoked? also just because you got the interview doesn't necessarily mean you will get drug tested immediately. if its just a swab they do it on the day of if you are hired. drug test they gotta schedule and all that shit, do you know for a fact you got the job?

Comment

the drink is called "Ultimate GOLD".

where can you find this at? i would say any smoke shop, if not...try your closest GMC store.

Comment

If it's a mouth swab, rub it on your teeth, not cheek. If it's a urine test, Niacin has worked for me in the past but I heard that most tests are hip to it nowadays. If it's a blood or hair test, you arent gonna pass. Good luck bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler View Post
                when was the last time you smoked? also just because you got the interview doesn't necessarily mean you will get drug tested immediately. if its just a swab they do it on the day of if you are hired. drug test they gotta schedule and all that shit, do you know for a fact you got the job?
                last time i smoked was 10 minutes ago. I doubt they would give a swab test for a construction management position. Iam 90% sure it will be just a piss test that they test with a strip. Not 100 % sure I have the job but in the screening process they asked "can you pass a drug test". I am about to shave off all my bodyhair including eyebrows cause yall got me noided now.

Comment

Originally posted by MonSTARR View Post
                  the drink is called "Ultimate GOLD".

where can you find this at? i would say any smoke shop, if not...try your closest GMC store.
                  have you used this with sucess on multiple occasions? i never had any sucess with ANY drinks while on parole.

Comment

Originally posted by deezenutsbiatch View Post
                    last time i smoked was 10 minutes ago. I doubt they would give a swab test for a construction management position. Iam 90% sure it will be just a piss test that they test with a strip. Not 100 % sure I have the job but in the screening process they asked "can you pass a drug test". I am about to shave off all my bodyhair including eyebrows cause yall got me noided now.
                    Lml i was in your your shoes a month ago. only thing you can really do is be sober for a lil bit, not worth missing out on the job and you can always go back to smoking afterwards unless its a job where they do random drug tests. dont think about it too much either.

Comment

apparently mouth swab tests can only detect drugs taken in the last 24-48 hrs... dunno if i can last that long. fml

Comment

the thc is gonna be the problem

Comment

i've never had to pass a piss test before, so i can't give you my word this works

drinking water makes the piss thinner than it has to be to pass, so to speak, so you gotta get creatine. eat as much bacon as you can (edit: but still drink shitloads of water). vitamin b12 as well, but you knew already. what else... work out like a nut job all days up until the test, EXCEPT the very day you take it
                          i'm a gun

Comment

deeze ur best bet is cranberry pills or 100% cran juice and shit load of water and sauna time
                            Dallas First Time Homebuyer

Comment

my boi ed would buy these crazy body suits and go into his garage for 3-4 hours a day and he was clean in time for po piss test, he smoked everyday too, he was stocky and had some muscle on him, im assuming u have little fat on you

also do yoga
                              Dallas First Time Homebuyer

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X