Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ITT we get good at poker

two of my roommates are semi-pros

if anyone wants i have a bunch of gigabytes worth of strategy books (i tihnk over 50 bboks in total)

including the one thats for sale for ten thousand lol

hit me with a pm if you want em
    Originally posted by Penguin
    the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
    Originally posted by soDAMcluless
    so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

10k?? dafuq where are they gettin that price from

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

i dunno its like 16 pages too
        edit: i was way off on price its only 1850.00
        [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Let-There-Be-Range-Crushing/dp/0982402252"]Amazon.com: Let There Be Range!: Crushing SSNL/MSNL No-Limit Hold'em Games (9780982402252): Cole "CTS" South, Tri "SlowHabit" Nguyen: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41CDX3%2B30gL.@@AMEPARAM@@41CDX3%2B30gL[/ame]
        edit: just saw shutupngoaways post, im an idiot n porbably got a similar package as him
        Originally posted by Penguin
        the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
        Originally posted by soDAMcluless
        so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

I usually play for 4-8 hours a day after work...peep me "JaleelWhite" on PokerStars

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X