DNA Addresses Fans Saying He's "Scared" Of Chess & SM5 Backlash!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef DNA Addresses Fans Saying He's "Scared" Of Chess & SM5 Backlash!!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_4JP5M7loA"]DNA Addresses Fans Saying He's "Scared" of Chess & SM5 Backlash - YouTube[/ame]

Re: DNA Addresses Fans Saying He's "Scared" Of Chess & SM5 Backlash!!!

It wasnt cuz you didnt do anything, its because you literally ran away and looked like you were witnessing the rise of the holy satan. And K Shine as usual was a frightened lil puppy with a complex and as soon as he got pressed even in an obviously fake battle rap setting (just like in Marv vs Quest) he got super insecure and bitched up and ruined a battle. You were both wrong, because you are both bitch ass niggas. I wish Marv and Quest had just let him die in detroit.
    You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

Originally posted by DefJukie View Post
      It wasnt cuz you didnt do anything, its because you literally ran away and looked like you were witnessing the rise of the holy satan. And K Shine as usual was a frightened lil puppy with a complex and as soon as he got pressed even in an obviously fake battle rap setting (just like in Marv vs Quest) he got super insecure and bitched up and ruined a battle. You were both wrong, because you are both bitch ass niggas. I wish Marv and Quest had just let him die in detroit.
      Never forget, im the nigga that keeps the hoes panties wet

OTBVX

Comment

Dna ur shook and u aint real
        Never forget, im the nigga that keeps the hoes panties wet

OTBVX

Comment

Dna is too retarded to feel fear
          Originally posted by Notsure
          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

dna fears nothing

Comment

dna bottom 5 forever

Comment

Originally posted by FOH View Post
                dna bottom 5 forever
                GTFOH

Comment

Dinner is ready dna

Comment

Quite possibly the ugliest nigga I've seen since Sam Cassel, Un Kasa & Hell Rell...That police mustache is distracting.. He's pussy and so is Shine...FOH!!!

Comment

It look like the back of his neck has an odor

Comment

In the immortal words of Big T....how you ugly AND soft?

Comment

Why didn't quest and Marv just let them die in Detroit
                          Originally posted by NoIam Stax
                          I'm in VA when I end (N) G and he take that L, owwwwwwwww

Comment

Honestly my audio got fucked up and all I could hear was a pussy quivering
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz08O...re=c4-overview
                            Trenton Silver 18 year old up and comer, 204 battle grounds Winnipeg Represent

Comment

you can tell no one REALLY wanted to do anything but DNA was EXTRA terrified and shine of course was puss

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X