So...Lunee Ben is battling Mudslinger at the next No Coast event...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So...Lunee Ben is battling Mudslinger at the next No Coast event...

this is honestly the weirdest looking line-up i ever seen in battle rap history

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk9LFjoctJU&list=UUK1GPCw06tjRa45rfrZO84Q&index=1&feature=plcp"]Mudslinger ♥ - YouTube[/ame]

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34R_ZGBjwIM"]Lunee Ben - Redid Drake's "What if I kissed you right now" - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Morgzy View Post
          this is honestly the weirdest looking line-up i ever seen in battle rap history
          Is that a bad thing?

Comment

Originally posted by deadBeat View Post
            Is that a bad thing?
            nah, not at all...im def gonna watch it. shits gonna be interesting

Comment

The way I see it, if ______ (insert battler's name here) is wack enough to deserve to get killed off, it'll happen in the battle (they'll get merc'd). Natural selection. I'll let the rappers (or rapers, in Lunee's case) take care of it themselves. Some of them won't make it out alive, but it'll be more fun to see it happen through verbal murder imo.

Comment

The only problem* with that logic is when you put people like Lunee up against people like Tim The Boneman** it's like their wackness cancels each other out so they both come out unscathed. Just give Lunee a battle with T-Rex and let it be done with imo.

*-Don't take this the wrong way but Nocoast have provided some of the worst battles I've seen, and I fucking love terrible battles so in some roundabout way Nocoast is my favourite league. You need a Zain Azrai appearance

**-Unlike Lunee, Tim The Boneman seems like a normal/decent guy outside of battling

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

watching this new lunee ben video titled mudslinger, brb i gotta grab a cold one for this
                  Dallas First Time Homebuyer

Comment

Originally posted by proteam40 View Post
                    yo is this nigga forreal
                    Dallas First Time Homebuyer

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X