Re: holy tittyfucking jesus this is retarded

damn thas wasup

peace

Comment

Dallas First Time Homebuyer

Comment

No one is safe from being sueed in America. In malpractice cases, the sue everyone from the doctor to the nurse to the hospital to the nursing assistants, the tech's, etc. No one is free from liability.

in fact i met an obgyn who's colleague was sued from a family who said that the doctor caused their kid to have cerebral palsy. Mind u the kid is not a baby anymore, he was 17 years old, but in the country it is legal to sue the doctor up until 18 for something that happened at the time of birth! I guess a lawyer must have convinced the family to do it cuz alt of obgyn's get chased after for lawyers convincing families to sue from tv ads.

Comment

i got sued £1300 for crashin into this woman w no insurance but i never turned up n i refuse to pay it, because i offered to fix her car at the time n she said naw. Sherrif officers came round afew times but it stopped after a while, dunno whats happenin with it now its been a year now. I dont like keeping money in the bank incase they can somehow get it from there. She's a cunt though and I refuse to pay it. She had no reason to need any money from me when her insurance company repaired her car. She just didn't like me because the way I spoke to her.

Comment

Craig often spends his weekends saying Peace im out, but then continues to post for hours.

Comment

[MENTION=4250]10Deep[/MENTION] ... is that just a name or do you do something with the clothing brand (not unlike karmaloop codes dude) .. cause that shit is the shit and I'm trying to cop some ... what's good???
              My First Music Video --->
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMC4EwaiTso

my music ---> http://artistecard.com/theaakbaby#!/musics

Comment

its 5:30 pm sebbe, if u actually had a social life youd realise no where is busy at this time. Dippin as soon as kim makes my dinner. I said peace to drew because im done adressing him.

Comment

wow @ me only just realising how fuckin lame 90% of u are. id never talk to someone like sebbe in real life. Wtf am I doing?

Comment

U'd be lucky if i acknowledged you irl, dead nigga you are hideous and i bet your awkward as fuck to hang out with, gtfoh

Im going to london in february, come see me faggot

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X