QUEENZFLIP - ADDRESSES NORBES GETTING JUMPED, HIS CHANNEL & CHRIS UNBIAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef QUEENZFLIP - ADDRESSES NORBES GETTING JUMPED, HIS CHANNEL & CHRIS UNBIAS

The Sun rises in the east & sets in the west/big bang, triple stages of darkness born God in the flesh ~ Sun God

Re: QUEENZFLIP - ADDRESSES NORBES GETTING JUMPED, HIS CHANNEL & CHRIS UNBIAS

Queenz flip need to GTFOH.... He make Queenz Look bad

Comment

that dude shud join the circus

Comment

this clown loves to contradict himself

Comment

Queens flip is a weirdo Trust me flip has no pull in nyc. nobody respects him All this guy does is talk for views he still lives in with with his family flip is not about that life

Comment

Chris "Microstache" Unbias is starting to gather more and more enemies beyond blogging type shit....counting the days until somebody Worldstar's that ass....

"This is Columbine / a white boy's takin a Shotgun to school!" -Charron

"God saved you from your sins / but can he save you from mine?" -Chess

"You got a lot of guns in your rounds / I got a lot of rounds in my guns!" - Tsu Surf

Comment

this guy still hasnt died yet.. he looks unhealthy as fuck..
              N.O.S.
              Neg on Sight.

1. Ekelon

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X