X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beasley says Charlie Clips vs Loaded Lux is not going down at SM5

Originally posted by Wassup View Post
    ^^lol at lux vs verb are u serious? iam sure that never was a option
    you out of the loop with recent events in the culture?

and i only posed a question in my post,not a definite reason as to why shit is the way it is
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Sum fishy bout this situation...Lux already said he prolly will be on sm5
      "thats what the fans want...yehearme king...MEAN"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JusticeTheGod View Post
          gotta admit the way this played out over the course of 2hrs is odd and hilarious

they asked clips to leak it for promo,why tho? what was the necessity with doing that.
          everyone who follows this knows whats up and what was most likely gonna happen already for SM5 with the match

and if a agreement wasn't met then why jump the gun when the shit could of waited for the trailer,quite strange imo

now what does that mean is it gonna be lux and verb for SM5?…was it just a ruse with the clips tweet so they have a excuse to change it and make the verb match happen 1st?
          I believe the matchup is still going down

And Clips leaked the matchup himself , when he wasn't supposed to and Beasley tryna clean up Clips mess
          ~Da Gawd~

Comment

Verb just got killed by shine why would lux battle him ??? LMFAO

Comment

Fuck whens Lux going to return to the Ultimate League
              CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greezyp View Post
                gotta admit the way this played out over the course of 2hrs is odd and hilarious

they asked clips to leak it for promo,why tho? what was the necessity with doing that.
                everyone who follows this knows whats up and what was most likely gonna happen already for SM5 with the match

and if a agreement wasn't met then why jump the gun when the shit could of waited for the trailer,quite strange imo

now what does that mean is it gonna be lux and verb for SM5?…was it just a ruse with the clips tweet so they have a excuse to change it and make the verb match happen 1st?

And Clips leaked the matchup himself , when he wasn't supposed to and Beasley tryna clean up Clips mess
                hows that when he said they told him to leak it as a favor to us(url)

unless u mean they covering for him because he wasn't suppose to tweet the shit ahead of the time,is that what u mean?

Comment

Let down imo
                  CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greezyp View Post

Exacty....lux said it, daylyt said it and now clips himself.....that match going down plus Lux has to battle on sm5 to reedem himself and to ask for 1 000 000 his next battle sight

Comment

URL STAYS LOSIN!!!!

Comment

so Charlie made himself look like a fag for nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post
                          a butterball turkey fag 2x over

Comment

i like to think the O played a vital part in gettin clips off the card
                            Originally posted by Purple
                            This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                            Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                            Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                            :boosieguns:

Comment

i love butterball turkey burgers

Comment

Originally posted by Ede View Post

i love butterball turkey burgers

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X