TSU SURF: I WOULDA GHOSTWROTE FOR REX IF HE PAID ME 3,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSU SURF: I WOULDA GHOSTWROTE FOR REX IF HE PAID ME 3,000

The Sun rises in the east & sets in the west/big bang, triple stages of darkness born God in the flesh ~ Sun God

Re: TSU SURF: I WOULDA GHOSTWROTE FOR REX IF HE PAID ME 3,000

Why do Jersey niggas refuse to cover their ass with their shirt or pants? Aint noone out here tryna see your fuckin boxer/briefs. chill wit all that..
    You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

Originally posted by DefJukie View Post
      Why do Jersey niggas refuse to cover their ass with their shirt or pants? Aint noone out here tryna see your fuckin boxer/briefs. chill wit all that..
      Its all about individualism, everybody should have the right to rock how they wanna rock..even you
      The Sun rises in the east & sets in the west/big bang, triple stages of darkness born God in the flesh ~ Sun God

Comment

Originally posted by Fuji Simmons View Post
        Originally posted by DefJukie View Post
        Its all about individualism, everybody should have the right to rock how they wanna rock..even you
        Aint nobody got that many rights.
        You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

notice, i said should...

Comment

This video makes me wonder did shotgun suge get help from somebody for T-Top cuz im hearing this the best suge we seen!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X