END URL CONTRACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• END URL CONTRACTS

The contracts gotta end, because of the contracts we don't have some talented MC's getting booked and now we are getting pre set battles with niggas who are half assing it cause they know they're booked and set to make a certain amount of money regardless.

Charlie Clips was booked and set to battle Hollow for almost a year, and the nigga STILL didnt write 3 rounds! He gets stomped and gets Lux for Summer madness? Rex hasn't had a good URL battle since Aye Verb. His battle vs Diz was awkward and terrible, he lost badly to Calicoe, got bodied by Clips and Danny Myers, but now he gets another big stage battle vs Top!

Url needs to stop having these contractual agreements that guarantees these niggas battles and money. Clips sholdn't battle Lux, if Clips is on SM5, he should battle someone like Big K, and I know you niggas finna say Big K wont be there, but if Rex, Top, DNA, Verb, Clips is on there, then Big K should too. Half of yall said Danny Myers was garbage only cause he was never on URL, now he destroys a "legend" so he's ok now! Put Big K on the big stage and he'll get busy, at least the nigga will write 3 full rounds. You niggas let Clips get that big contract where he had 3 battles and he knew who they would be, and this lazy nigga still wont write for battles! Rex gets contracts and he recycles mix tape verses, these niggas is hustling you and you dont even know it!

Re: END URL CONTRACTS

Comment

Condense this to 2 sentences

Comment

Agreed
        "Living in a World with more fake niggas than real, so now im in a situation where the masses cant feel me" - Calicoe

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Eriko
          we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
          Originally posted by nick216
          Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

(Extremely congested nerd voice) I,'m really bad at life and love KOTd

Comment

<pulls suspenders with thumbs> Charlie clips had 10 good bars and 15 empty threats plus 8 bars about imaginary guns he doesn't own at a 60% effort so according to my algorithm he should be paid <punches numbers into keypad on giant mad scientist computer>

<printout reading YOU ARE A FAG comes out>

Hmm needs some adjusting but ill mac is good
              Originally posted by jdporter
              Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Thank u
                Originally posted by jdporter
                Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

What's so special about Bigg K he's nice but if i remember correct he's dissed Smack/Urltv made fun of PGs for doing BET but ill will won 20 grand and T top went on to battle clips and rex on SM5. if it wasn't for KOTD keeping his name alive his stock wouldnt even be so high and they didnt even give him big names like arsonal, verb, concieted were all on different leagues and the b magic battle wasn't supposed to be on KOTD plus he cant battle for the chain.he made his bed now just like math hoffa now he has to lay in it

Comment

Originally posted by craigm View Post
                    What's so special about Bigg K he's nice but if i remember correct he's dissed Smack/Urltv made fun of PGs for doing BET but ill will won 20 grand and T top went on to battle clips and rex on SM5. if it wasn't for KOTD keeping his name alive his stock wouldnt even be so high and they didnt even give him big names like arsonal, verb, concieted were all on different leagues and the b magic battle wasn't supposed to be on KOTD plus he cant battle for the chain.he made his bed now just like math hoffa now he has to lay in it
                    Big K aint special, but right now he's better than Rex, but he aint the only one. Ill Will should be on URL, Danja Zone, Young Kannon, Math Hoffa, and O Red. Hell give Qleen another shot. We keep getting these same few rappers who don't write the bars and they put out terrible battles. I don't wanna see Prep, DNA, Verb, Clips, Rex or any of the same old niggas who aint showing up and performing.

And you nut ass niggas taklin ths nerdbird shit need to chill, you know Rex dont deserve a damn Summer madness battle after getting BODIED twice in a row, and losing his last 3 URL battles. He aint wont since Dizaster and even that battle was ass. This nigga on stage rapping from his 2011 mixtape and you clowns still sayin he gets a pass.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X