Clear All

Re: MURDA MOOK & TSU SURF GO TO WAR OVER MOOKS RESUME

Mook 2-1

Comment

Mook: "When niggas talk about battle rap they talk about Murda Mook"
      Me: NIGGA NO THE FUCK THEY DON'T!
      Originally posted by Spect3r
      1) Friends? what friends? These guys go on stage for a pay check and snitch on each other... there are no friends Laura
      Originally posted by TheTribunal
      I'd say this thread is getting ugly, but it started with NuNu Nellz.
      :xtothaz:

Comment

Norbes: "Out of everybody you've battled, how many of them would be considered top 20 today?"
        Mook: "All of em."
        Norbes: "You are fucking on drugs."
        Originally posted by Spect3r
        1) Friends? what friends? These guys go on stage for a pay check and snitch on each other... there are no friends Laura
        Originally posted by TheTribunal
        I'd say this thread is getting ugly, but it started with NuNu Nellz.
        :xtothaz:

Comment

Mook is probably one durag joke away from committing suicide.
          🌸 I just make trap beats tbh.

Comment

Jesus Christ Surf is killing Mook.

Surf up 1-0 already.

Comment

It has to be Mook vs. Hollow. Mook is currently the GOAT and #1 ranked, the only other person in the conversation is Hollow. No clue how Surf even got mentioned, he's out of his league. He should battle Chess or Mr. Wavy or someone like that, let the Legends face off against each other.

Comment

Got this on in the background.....28 minutes in Surf tells Mook

"I'm sniffin yo ass, now what?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by ILL4 View Post
                  Originally posted by cahipkins View Post
                  Surf cant beat mook. Foh. When the last time if ever surf had a clear win dont worry ill wait
                  Clips, Calicoe, Conceited, Hitman, the list goes on little man
                  Now dudes sat there like got emmmmm..... Because you reply, when someone asks such a stupid question you don't respond, but your hate towards mook, is valid he is shit as fuck and surfs right who has he beat, and before someone puts lux, he didn't win the rematch, on both side they should be banned for actually saying that was a battle
                  im a beast mother fuckers !!

Comment

was surf on something?? he sounds extra hyped lol

Hes right tho its pretty clear that Mook is duckin the new niggas he deep down knows he would get killed.

Comment

Everything is win or lose... So he has a lot of clear wins. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie Bendel View Post
                        It has to be Mook vs. Hollow. Mook is currently the GOAT and #1 ranked, the only other person in the conversation is Hollow. No clue how Surf even got mentioned, he's out of his league. He should battle Chess or Mr. Wavy or someone like that, let the Legends face off against each other.
                        But Surf beat Hollow.. Lol

Comment

1. Mook vs Hollow

2. Mook vs Math

3. Mook vs Surf

Comment

Mook beat Lux, and everyone still puts Lux over him lol.
                            dead @ ever treating any female with any type of respect
                            "I circle the block you squares get paranoid, I put a nigga in a rectangle for the diamonds I'm a certified trapezoid." - Tsu Surf

Comment

Originally posted by Rams757 View Post
                              Originally posted by Dougie Bendel View Post
                              But Surf beat Hollow.. Lol
                              Nigga said mooch is the goat and ranked #1. Foh with this bullshit... for the past month most niggas have been saying clips or hollow for goat. Who the fuck puts mooch up there. Norbes is right about mooch, hes the logo for url but not the goat. Hes that subpar old ass player that was hot in the old days but cant see that hes past his glory days...

Comment

I am a big Surf fan (love his music too) but hes buggin if he thinks he can beat Mook. Mook is smarter than Surf and this battle rap game unfortunately isnt about who can rap better, but who can convince the people. I think it would be an amazing battle ( I think its going down at SM) but Surf cant win... Surf had a debatable with Conceited. Also like Mook said, Surf could never 3-0 Lux like he did. Mook is not duckin he just wants that $$$ you greedy fucks would do the same dont lie. He battled for free 20 years ago, its a different era now. He can ask for a big paycheck cause you know everyone will watch, dont lie to yourselves. Mook is not the GOAT but he is undefeated.
                                sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X