JOHN JOHN DA DON ON INFLUENCE OF BLOGGERS, CHUBBY JAG VS CORTEZ + CASSIDY SHOT AT COR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog JOHN JOHN DA DON ON INFLUENCE OF BLOGGERS, CHUBBY JAG VS CORTEZ + CASSIDY SHOT AT COR

http://www.hiphopisreal.com Exclusive interview with John John Da Don.

In this edition John John Da Don breaks down the power of the bloggers like Angry Fan movement and Chris Unbias. John John Da don don explains the influence of bloggers and their critiques of battle rappers. He says some battle rappers can take that personally.

John John talks about Cortez and the shots he's been taking lately from people like Tsu Surf, Charlie Clips, Cassidy has all taking shots at Cortez. John John Da Don says he thinks it's the way Cortez carries himself. John John Da Don thinks maybe he should be more humble with his approach to the fans. You can't take these insults personal, you just have to humble yourself. Everyone knows you can rap, they know I can rap, now all we have to do is something special. John John on speaking about himself and Cortez.

What you're feeling on popular bloggers like Angry Fan and Chris Unbias in battle rap???

Do you feel bloggers have a negative or positive influence in battle rap???

What your feeling on Cortez and the recent shade that he's been receiving???

Chubby Jag Vs Cortez who won???

Please Share, Comment & Subscribe
    To Our Channel!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HipHopIsRealUniverse
    http://www.hiphopisreal.com/

Re: JOHN JOHN DA DON ON INFLUENCE OF BLOGGERS, CHUBBY JAG VS CORTEZ + CASSIDY SHOT AT

He's right about the thing he said
    Originally posted by jdporter
    Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Re: JOHN JOHN DA DON ON INFLUENCE OF BLOGGERS, CHUBBY JAG VS CORTEZ + CASSIDY SHOT AT

John John lowering his tier just by mentioning Cortez

Comment

never enjoyed fully a performance of jon. he does have some shit here and there, but multiple choice, recycling and dryspots allover half his rounds just never allowed me to say "that nigga nice".

dont have a decision on jag vs cortex, but jag did really nice considering i never saw him battling.

i fucks with angryfan: dude funny and on point. jayblack felloff, and not from his horse/porsche. only watched 1 unbiased review and couldnt finish: 1st dude is pretentious calling himself unbiased. 2nd dude is not funny. 3rd there's nothing special about him. it should be called "just another biased review with a lil more fame"
        Money Over Bitches < Loyalty Over Money < Realness Over Everything

R.O.E

Originally posted by Diogenes of Sinope
        Saying Cassidy is the GOAT makes as much sense as saying Dizaster won.

Comment

oh and hhir should thank me for taking the time
          Money Over Bitches < Loyalty Over Money < Realness Over Everything

R.O.E

Originally posted by Diogenes of Sinope
          Saying Cassidy is the GOAT makes as much sense as saying Dizaster won.

Comment

JJDD comes out pretty coherent and thoughtful on these interviews you been dropping.

I agree with a lot of what he says, except the blogger.
            I dont think bloggers have that much power, i just think battle rappers are fucking divas sometimes.
            "Living in a World with more fake niggas than real, so now im in a situation where the masses cant feel me" - Calicoe

Comment

Originally posted by ruivirtual View Post
              oh and hhir should thank me for taking the time
              thank you i appreciate your comment....

Comment

Originally posted by Spect3r View Post
                JJDD comes out pretty coherent and thoughtful on these interviews you been dropping.

I dont think bloggers have that much power, i just think battle rappers are fucking divas sometimes.
                Bloggers do have a lil power in this battle rap thing,,,, i must admit...

Comment

Originally posted by hiphopisreal.com View Post

Maybe you guys influence small leagues decisions... but i doubt anyone from URL, DF, KOTD, etc has changed their mind about a battler, because of what some blogger said about that battler.
                  "Living in a World with more fake niggas than real, so now im in a situation where the masses cant feel me" - Calicoe

Comment

Originally posted by hiphopisreal.com View Post

Maybe you guys influence small leagues decisions... but i doubt anyone from URL, DF, KOTD, etc has changed their mind about a battler, because of what some blogger said about that battler.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X