Carter
    69.23%
    Urban
    30.77%

Re: KOTD - Grand Prix RD 2: Carter Deems VS Urban The Element [Ustream rip]

Originally posted by Purple
    This place isn't your personal hugbox.
    Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
    Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
    :boosieguns:

Comment

Urban the element sinks, sounds like any & everyone else in pg & kinda acted like a diva with his mom in the corner trying not to laugh at anything Carter says. Carter 3-0

Comment

Jumping jacks>

/Get jumped n jacked >

Comment

URBAN sounds like a bunch of other rappers and he is wack gtfoh

carter won clearly.

Comment

urban i hope you read this you are trash and even when deems acts dumb he is far more lyrical than you. you are lucky deem even accepted to take part in this tournament.

Comment

Bazooka bringing out the big guns

Comment

Urban The Element sounds like a character from that SupaHotFire video
                You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

prolly one of the worst carter battles tho, no lie
                  You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

My God!! Head Ice has no idea what he's in for, see! He's gonna bitched slapped, kidnapped, then fucked by Carter D!

Comment

So who won? I'm kinda hoping Carter lost, so then he doesn't have to battle these GZ dudes anymore lol

Comment

carter deems fanboys salty urban killed him. Urban is actually really fucking good.

Carter gets love as the nerdy anti-battle rap rapper but really he just average. Urban has more potential as he raps cleaner.

'egg white omlette' garbage scheme gets love. god that first verse was horrid.

ugh no place for serious thoughts...

Comment

big deal/dill...

addicted to pickles...

Which one of these guys is the joke rapper again?

Comment

Originally posted by Purple View Post
                            Bazooka bringing out the big guns

Lol watching the battle and seeing how urban thought he was better was cringing.

Biggie calls I disagree. This was not a good battle for deems but he won. Deems does say alot of clever stuff but mixes it with comedy.

Comment

Biggie you were the one urban vote ?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X