Battlefield3 > MW3 clearly, no debating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield3 > MW3 clearly, no debating

Ive hated public servers in COD since forever and havent played in them much over the past couple years, but I recently left my gb team cuz they all cry and complain when we lose & they dont understand the concept of building a team & having to take losses in the process.
    So fuck it, im done playing competitive video games..most likely for life (might dabble in it again in the new counter strike when it comes out).
    Im tired of the egos ppl get when they start getting good, and the mindset of it being a big deal when we lose a game. It takes all the fun out of it. Ive literally had my teamates rage quit, whine and pout when we lost a game to a 45-1 team who was top 10 in the world...fuckin stupid, when it comes down to it I play for fun and I dont expect to be able to beat a team that plays together 15 hours a day and dedicate their entire life to a video game.

SO since I left my team (the team died of course, because I was the backbone smh) ive been forced to play public games.
    Battlefield is the ultimate game to play online in a public server. that shit is crazy, you can have fun no matter what you do. there is no comparison, after playing battlefield for these past couple weeks im considering never playing another game of call of duty in my life. Somethin I never thought would happen, ive always been a fan of call of duty over any other fps game... but lets face it bros

Call of Duty fell the fuck off, and this was their last ditch effort to make some extra cash before their brand falls apart completely. With the recent success of Battlefield and the return of CounterStrike this year, we can expect this to be the end of Call Of Duty's reign at the top...and its about fuckin time imo

tl;dr version:

RIP Call Of Duty, game is straight garbage and Battlefield continues to piss on its legacy

Re: Battlefield3 > MW3 clearly, no debating

I fucks with BF3. Cold ass game but jesus christ why can't I have a fucking rocket launcher on my assault class? Shit pisses me off

Comment

which one had the video of the troll blowing up everybody's airplanes
      Originally posted by jdporter
      Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad Crude View Post
        which one had the video of the troll blowing up everybody's airplanes

bf3 no vehicles in COD

Comment

bf3 wins
          Originally posted by jdporter
          Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Dedicated servers, destructible environment, freedom to go anywhere on the map, vehicles, realistic graphics (red dot laser sights, flashlights) >>>>

Making individual players host games on their shitty internet, unmovable environment, invisible walls, no vehicles, same graphics as a game they released in 2008 <<<<

call of duty is lame as fuck now, CounterStrike gonna put em outta business n the next battlefield will blow up as well

Comment

Re: Battlefield3 &gt; MW3 clearly, no debating

I honestly dont even have fun playing COD anymore
              shit is mad boring

Comment

Re: Battlefield3 &gt; MW3 clearly, no debating

only thing i hate about bf3 is the sniping

Comment

Bf3 >

Comment

This whole thread is condone worthy. What system do ya'll play on

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X