structure said this on rm funny must read (i have a really phat penis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• structure said this on rm funny must read (i have a really phat penis)

Alot of threads on RM lately have consisted of nothing more than a bunch of faggot ass trolls harassing the fuck out of people. Lmao.

Basically, what it comes down to, is people who are not scared to show their face and be at least somewhat honest about who they are, versus people who are too frightened and confused to make any sort of effort at breaching the surface of anonymity.

I can't help but feel like OTBVA is lightweight responsible for this shit. I fox with hella people on OTBVA, but it seems like since that website got up and running, the trolling on RM has hit an all time high.

What really sucks is that the mods on RM are fuckin' impotent. Whether the fools trolling Rapmusic of late are members of OTBVA or not, many of them need to get banned, at least for a quick minute, just as a wake up call.

How the fuck is Eyerate still getting harassed? Because you trollish faggots have pics of him due to the fact that he's been around for minute? Do you all just troll people because you can? Or do you just troll people for no other reason aside from knowing you have some ammo to use against them?

I mean, what's the logic, here? I haven't really seen Eyerate say anything overly antagonistic to anyone on here recently, and most of his comments have been in self-defence. It just seems like a bunch of faggots are joining in on the shit-talking frenzy for no other reason than they see other people talking shit. Lmao.

You all make me fear for the future of humanity, tbh.

So he makes blogs and acts like a know it all sometimes. We ALL do that shit. Are you mufuckas some gleaming effervescent shining examples of humanity or some shit?

Just stfu about Eyerate already. Nobody wants to read your bullshit beef threads. Seriously, man. Shit is fuckin' lame as shit. Everyone who has an ounce of realness in them knows you fuckin' faggot ass trolls (you know who you are) are all full of shit and wouldn't bust a grape in a food fight.

Give it up.

Pussies.
    Dallas First Time Homebuyer

Re: structure said this on rm funny must read (i have a really phat penis)

He put an AK on cam to counter act the trolls or sumin
    I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Originally posted by Waterbed Trill
      Worst thread ever by the worst poster quoting the worst poster

Comment

Originally posted by Bat Dick View Post
        Alot of threads on RM lately have consisted of nothing more than a bunch of faggot ass trolls harassing the fuck out of people. Lmao.

Basically, what it comes down to, is people who are not scared to show their face and be at least somewhat honest about who they are, versus people who are too frightened and confused to make any sort of effort at breaching the surface of anonymity.

I can't help but feel like OTBVA is lightweight responsible for this shit. I fox with hella people on OTBVA, but it seems like since that website got up and running, the trolling on RM has hit an all time high.

What really sucks is that the mods on RM are fuckin' impotent. Whether the fools trolling Rapmusic of late are members of OTBVA or not, many of them need to get banned, at least for a quick minute, just as a wake up call.

How the fuck is Eyerate still getting harassed? Because you trollish faggots have pics of him due to the fact that he's been around for minute? Do you all just troll people because you can? Or do you just troll people for no other reason aside from knowing you have some ammo to use against them?

I mean, what's the logic, here? I haven't really seen Eyerate say anything overly antagonistic to anyone on here recently, and most of his comments have been in self-defence. It just seems like a bunch of faggots are joining in on the shit-talking frenzy for no other reason than they see other people talking shit. Lmao.

So he makes blogs and acts like a know it all sometimes. We ALL do that shit. Are you mufuckas some gleaming effervescent shining examples of humanity or some shit?

Just stfu about Eyerate already. Nobody wants to read your bullshit beef threads. Seriously, man. Shit is fuckin' lame as shit. Everyone who has an ounce of realness in them knows you fuckin' faggot ass trolls (you know who you are) are all full of shit and wouldn't bust a grape in a food fight.

Give it up.

Pussies.

nobody cares

:niggaplease:
        Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp
        do we get free drugs for listening? lol...
        Originally posted by LIL FUCKING ILL
        I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

Give it up.

Pussies.

Comment

this shit gotta be the biggest fuckin fabrication i ever seen written... what dude is talking about

the only person here we havent seen is Chad Choker or whatever his name is

Comment

Wow HOly Fuck
              Originally posted by jdporter
              Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Originally posted by ubr0ke View Post
                lmfaooooooo

Comment

Comment

who the fuck is Eyerate?
                    I don't acknowledge sucka's.

Comment

Originally posted by TWAMP$iN View Post
                      who the fuck is Eyerate?
                      a faggot who fucked his retarded foster sister and im pretty sure he ate a strippers pussy for a few weeks while she gained weight on his dime after a crack addiction

Comment

Originally posted by reznick View Post
                        lmfaooooooo
                        thats pesci when he was young..

Comment

dont agree with him jumpin on eyerates dick but this was on point as fuck "It just seems like a bunch of faggots are joining in on the shit-talking frenzy for no other reason than they see other people talking shit. Lmao."
                          http://www.oddfuture.com/
                          Posters on my nignore list: abiramnathan, mrjdm998, carpathian, stync
                          Originally posted by serge T
                          "This will make them like me. Clearly. No debating."

Comment

worst thread of 2011 confirmed [MENTION=2945]Bat Dick[/MENTION]

Comment

Give it up.

Pussies.

I agree with a few points.

However........

:didntread:
                              Originally posted by NoIam Stax
                              I'm in VA when I end (N) G and he take that L, owwwwwwwww

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X